ao. special chapter

[ lowercase intended ]

hello to you four.

"what the..?" lucas suddenly mumbled as he looked around and saw himself in a white room, along with athy, ijekiel and jennette.

awhile ago, the four of them were transported in korea. which was, athy's home back when she was lee jihye. and no one knew about that fact, except lucas. and athy doesn't want anyone to know about it either, so lucas just explained they are in a different world.

jennette was just fascinated by the fact, that she didn't even noticed ijekiel and athy's face. and that, they were the 'in misery and panic' face. athy was pretty sure that her father, claude, is currently out of control and was now having a search party while ijekiel was panicking because he was in a meeting with the other dukes. and he just dissapeared, like poof!

so the four immediately went to a store and bought clothes (with lucas' fake counterfeit money, which is illegal so don't make counterfeit moneys and don't do this at home) and changed onto them. athy wearing a pink off-shoulder top and a blue rip jeans, lucas wearing a black hoodie and black cargo pants, jennette wearing a teal cardigan and and a white top with a blue overall, and lastly, ijekiel in a gray polo that are tucked inside his black jeans. and everyone who saw them thought that they were foreigner celebrities. and also thought it was weird for them to have silver hair for a young man. but hey, lincoln in the loud house have white hair and he's still in middle school, so whatever.

so first off, they visited alot of place. which was fun. they ate alot of tteobokki and gimbap, which jennette really liked, which actually surprised athy because she thought she'll hate them but not judging or anything. and ijekiel also liked it.

'wow.. i bet most nobles doesn't want to eat this street food like these two does.' athy thought, as she just continued eating the street food. which shocked jennette and ijekiel because athy is a princess, and they didn't know the fact that she lived in korea in her second life and ate alot of street foods. 'why do i feel like someone's looking at me though..'

after eating street foods, which didn't ease their hunger, they decided to go to a noodle restaurant. there, they ate alot of noodles. like alot.

and after that, they visited alot of places. which the author doesn't know because she doesn't live in korea, and haven't been there and also haven't done her research in korea. which is really dissapointing because i was looking forward to see the scenes where they went to that indoor amusement park, but she forgot the name so she didn't do it.

this bit—

but anyways, the four rested at a five-star hotel in an first class suite, because they're nobles, do you think they'll sleep in an three-star hotel with probably bugs in them? i don't think so.. well, athy might since she already stayed in cheap inns back when she ran away from her psychopathic dad who lost memories and wants to kill her.

but then again, she's a princess. she deserve a first class suite. and that's what jennette and ijekiel thinks. lucas simply doesn't care because he preferred going home. which, he surprisingly can't.

"what do you mean can't?" athy looked at lucas in disbelief as the magician just shrugged, avoiding the princess' deadly gaze. "so does that mean we're stuck here?"

"i don't know either." lucas simply replied which made all of them lost hope. lucas was the only magician and had further knowledge about magic and stuffs. if the princess didn't know, then lucas might. but now..

"does that mean we'll have to live here and stay at this tall building's room, and wear clothes and eat food with illegal money? if yes, then aren't we criminals?" jennette looked at all of them with innocent eyes as they all just nodded in reply.