Chapter 3

Your eyes got extremely big and you froze. “Thought I was someone else?” He begins to close the wide gap between the two of you. You began to internally freak out. You run for the door, and grabs you pushes you against the door. “You actually thought you were going to be able to get able from me? You’re not a very smart person are you?” You were scared out of your mind. “Ouch.” He grabbed you pushed you behind him. “Be a good girl and you won’t get hurt.” “Okay. Fuck.” You needed the bravery that Zayn had with Jessie. You didn’t know how you found it in you, but you punched him the face. In return you got slap across the face.

     “Yeah, you really are not very smart.” You noticed that there was a mirror right behind him. You pushed him very, very hard into the mirror. His head hit the mirror and broken pieces went everywhere. It happened exactly the way that it did inside your mind. He then grabbed a piece that was sticking into his skull and pulled it out. It looked very painful, but it didn’t seem to faze him. He took a look at it, and that’s when you realized why you were still standing there, you should have when you had the chance.

     He looked up at you, and you thought he was scary before, not he is just flat out terrifying. He slowly stood up, not looking away from you. He was going to kill you, you just knew it. Then the floor boards broke, and you fell to the next floor down. You landed on a bed, the scary man was staring down at you. Then, he walked off. Oh my god, you thought. He is going to come find me, and kill me. And you don’t know where Zayn is or how to navigate through this huge ass house.

     You quickly got up off the bed. And you ran looking through door after door, looked in room after room. Where was Zayn? You had to find him before that guy found you. You finally turned down this really long, dark hallway. There was a door straight down the hall. You ran faster down the hall. You opened the door, just to find Zayn tied up. You rush over to his side, and untie him, and took the duct tape off his mouth. What was this guy’s problem? You two immediately shared a passionate kiss. “Well done son.” The scary man came in and walked over to Zayn’s side. Your eyes got big. “Son? Like...” OH MY GOD. You almost stopped breathing.

     You followed your instincts, and just ran.