Chapter 9

You walk over to the outlet on the wall, and hook up your phone to charge. You walk over by the bed and set your purse on the bed. You let a sigh out, and walk over to the laundry basket. You pull your top over your head, and put it in there. Then, you take your jeans off and do the same. You walk over to the closet, wanting to look cute.

     You took a look at all the clothes. When I get back, I am going to organize this. There happens to be a green skirt that catches your eye. Zayn got out of the shower and wraps a towel around his body. As you grab the skirt, a shirt and bunch of other clothing items fell to the ground. “Crap.” You swore, it happened from time to time. “What happened?” Zayn walked fast over to the closet. “A bunch of clothes just fell to the ground.” You rolled your eyes, and noticed Zayn was looking at you. Then you realized that you haven’t gotten fully dressed yet. You snapped your fingers in front of his face. “I’m more dressed then you, you don’t see me staring!” he laughed at you. What’s so funny? I spoke the truth. Zayn walked away, and went to go do his hair. You put the skirt on, and looked at that mess that you created. There just happened to be a cute black shirt, you grabbed it and up it on. “Zayn let me know when you are done there.” You yelled at him. You walked over, sat on the bed, and looked at the clock knowing he’d probably take a while. You had about an hour left before you had to leave.

     You sighed, and then reluctantly got up to go look for some shoes. You examined your huge collection of shoes. After staring at them for what seemed like 10 minutes, you finally decided that you were going to wear a pair of black flats. You love flats, you would wear them all year long if you could, but you still had other types of shoes. You walked back over to the bed. You sat back down, and put your shoes on your feet.

     “Babe, I’m done.” Zayn said walking out of the bathroom and heading towards the closet. You walked in the bathroom, and look in the mirror. You grabbed your make up bag, and blow dried your hair. You grabbed a brush separated your hair into its part. You put your lip gloss on, and walked out of the bathroom. You glance at the clock and realize that you have to go. “I have to go now, I’m running late.” Zayn walked up to you and kissed you. You pulled away because you have to go. Zayn kissed you again. “I have to go…” You slowly pull away. You walk over the desk and grab the keys, and walk out the door.