Chapter 18

Zayn looked at you, making you realize that it is time. You cleared your throat. “Okay, so there is no easy way to say this…” you trailed off. Zayn grabbed your hand, comforting you, letting you know that it is going to be okay. “What’s going on?” Hunter asked curious now. “Zayn, you, Ryan, and I, are all ‘traveling’ for a reason.” You just decided to throw that out there. “What’s that reason?” Ryan asked. “Well actually, Ryan, you just happened to be in the right place at the right time.” “It was fate.” Ryan said putting his hand on his heart. “Yeah, and my fist going into your face was also fate.” Zayn said to Ryan.

     Your stomach growled. After all fighting between Zayn and Ryan you forgot that the four of you were going to go get some dinner. “Who’s hungry? Everyone? Okay time for dinner.” You interrupt the boys. You took the next exit when the time came. “Also, we are going to probably get some rooms at a hotel. Hunter and Ryan do you have a problem staying the same room?” Ryan looked at you sad. “That means that you and Zayn are going to be sharing the other room right?”

     “That is exactly what that means.” Zayn answered for me, with a smirk on his face. You pulled into the parking lot of a cute little diner. After you parked and everyone got out of the car, you hit him in the arm. You gave him a look, and whispered to him. “Don’t be like that babe.” “Yes, Ryan, we have done slept together many times before.” You told Ryan. “Do you guys, just sleep?” You knew exactly what he was implying, everyone did. “Yes, we do more than just sleep every time we get a chance.” Zayn said and that time you decided not to get mad at Zayn or lying.

     You all walked into the diner. A very pretty waitress guided you all to a both in the back; you noticed that she couldn’t keep her eyes off of Zayn. You also noticed that she was standing a little bit too close to him. Zayn and you were sitting on one side and Hunter and Ryan were sitting on the other. Zayn was sitting on the outside, and Hunter was right across the table from you. “She was stunning.” Ryan blurted out loud. You looked at your menu. “Yeah, she was very, very stunning.” You said in a very sarcastic tone. Zayn noticed and he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you extremely close to him, you didn’t of course though.

     She came back a couple more times, before finally delivering everyone’s dinner. “Do you need anything else?” she asked all of us, but only looking at Zayn. “Can I have your number?” Ryan asked, and you rolled your eyes. “No thank you.” You had just realized that Zayn wasn’t even looking back at her. You laughed a little. “Is something funny little brat?” She finally had Zayn’s attention, and not the way she wanted to have it.