Chapter 20

“So are you guys a thing now?” you asked Hunter. Hunter looked at Ryan, and Ryan just smiled. “Yes, we are a thing, something that is going to last forever.” Hunter couldn’t help but blush. “Speaking of forever, when his is all over, I have something to tell you, if we make it out of this dangerous mission alive.” Zayn was looking at you. You didn’t know what to say.

     You were driving, and you had come across a small little town. We all had decided on this fancy hotel, 75% because of what it looked like. You went and stopped in front of the front doors of the hotel. “Zayn and Hunter, go check in and Ryan come sit up front with me, let’s go park the car.” Everyone did as they were asked.

     “See you in a few babes.” You told Zayn. “I will miss you every moment I am gone.” Ryan told Hunter. Ryan shut the door. You drove off trying to find a place to park that was also conveniently close. “So you really like Hunter?” you asked Ryan. You found the perfect spot. You park the car, but you do not turn off the engine. “Probably more than you like Zayn.” You laughed. “Not possible.” Ryan just smiled.

     You locked the doors. “Okay here’s the deal.” Ryan looked at you weird. “Hunter is beautiful, smart, funny, witty, and a lot of other thing. Hunter and I might not have always been best friends, but I’d like to think that she is one of my best friends now, you know besides Zayn. So if you hurt her I will hurt you. And very soon, you will realize that I am capable of some fucked up shit.” Ryan nodded and you knew that he had gotten your point. “I won’t hurt her, so please don’t worry about that?” You unlocked the doors.

     “Let’s go, Zayn and Hunter are waiting for us. But just tell me one thing first.” Ryan started to open his door but then looked back at you. “What made you suddenly like Hunter? I mean I thought you had a thing for me.” Ryan laughed. “I did until I saw Hunter, but if you are talking about the fight with Zayn, I just thought it would be funny to get under his skin.” You rolled your eyes at Ryan. Well it sure did work.

     Ryan and you walked into the hotel, and you realized that you were very tired. “They only had two rooms left.” Hunter said to you. “This means that the rooms aren’t very close to each other.” Zayn raised an eyebrow at you; he knew that made you melt inside. “Are they even on the same floor?” you asked, as all of you walked over to the elevator. Zayn pressed the 12th floor button, and Hunter pressed the 14th floor button. After about a couple minutes, the elevator stopped on the 12th floor. Hunter and Ryan got out of the elevator, hand in hand. “Goodnight, see you in the morning. Text me if you need anything.” 

     The doors shut, and Zayn pulled you in very close. “You didn’t really mean that did you?” you laughed, suddenly the happiest person alive. “I missed having you in my arms.” You and Zayn smiled at each other. The elevator stopped at the 14th floor. You both walked out, and started to look for your room. Zayn kept kissing you, as you guys were walking. You finally found the room, and Zayn lifted you up into his arms. He began to kiss your neck. “Oh shit, we forgot our stuff in the car. Can you go get it babe?”