Chapter 24

“What is going on?” Hunter asked, looking right at you. “Okay does everyone remember what I told you about Jessie?” You said, remembering the memory of Zayn saying your life, thankfully you knew he was going to be there. Then you remembered how you told Ryan and Jessie. Rebecca seemed confused, and then you knew why. You explained the story about how you broke up with Jessie. She looked at Zayn with a different eye. “I’m so sorry.”

     You wanted to become friends with Rebecca. “It is part of why we are here. If you really think about we are just 5 people who are running away from something.” You said turning your body so that you were facing Hunter, who was sitting right next to you, and Ryan by the other window seat. You looked over at Zayn, and smiled. Hunter noticed, “That’s cute, but it’s time to focus.” You laughed and looked at her. “Have you been talking to Jason?” she looked at me shocked. “I am with Ryan now.”

     You noticed that her phone was on her lap. You quickly turn your body and roll down your window. You reach over and grab her phone and throws out the window and watch as a car destroys it. “Why would you do that?” You suddenly had an idea. “Everyone do the same.” You said. Zayn turned his head around for a second and looked at you, then looked back at the road. “You want the rest of us to throw our cell phones out of the car?” “Yes Zaynie that is exactly what I want you guys to do.” Everyone threw their phone out of the car.

     “Now what?” you looked over at a confused Ryan. “Now we go and get knew phones, with brand new numbers and that way we can communicate with each other without Jason knowing our whereabouts.” You completely understood now. How could I be so reckless? Jason or Jessie or both must have tracked someone’s phone. Either mine or Hunters most like mine. That isn’t going to become a problem anymore. “How or why would Jason know where we are?” Hunter asked. She was taking interest in her ex-boyfriend, but you didn’t blame her.

     You could see that her feeling for Ryan were great though. “I saw him at the hotel.” She looked surprised. “Why didn’t you tell me this before? I could have talked to him.” She was starting to get mad at you. You had taken so long to say what you needed to say, and she was getting mad so you just stopped and yelled at her. “I DIDN’T TELL YOU BECAUSE JASON AND JESSIE ARE TRYING TO FIND ME AND KILL ME.” Of all people Ryan was the one to gasp. Hunter was shocked and now calm. “What? Why?”

     Oh here comes the worst part. You looked down. “Because I tried and obviously failed at killing Jason.” You looked up for a moment, and looked at Hunter. She didn’t even make eye contact; she just slapped you so hard that you started crying. Almost everyone was shocked. “What is your problem? She didn’t even finish the damn story! Jason tried to kill her first; she didn’t know what else to do. Jason is the monster here, not her.” Zayn said extremely upset.

     Hunter looked at you, and immediately felt like the worst person in the entire world. “But I don’t understand, why would Jason try to kill her, he isn’t like that.” Hunter said, looking at Zayn. “Because they want revenge; I tried to kill Jessie, for her safety, and I obvious failed too. Oh and it turned out that Jessie and Jason are brothers.” Zayn said.