Chapter 22

You and Zayn got out of the shower and started getting ready. After you had all of your clothes on, you were about to go and blow dry your hair. Your phone went off, and you sort of jogged over to the desk to where your purse was. You reached inside of your purse, grabbing your phone and taking it into the bathroom with you. “I’ll be in here Zayn.” You yelled as you walked into the bathroom. “Okay babe!” Zayn yelled back, almost completely ready. You looked at your phone you had a couple missed calls, and some new text messages, all from Hunter. Oh shit, I better call her. You closed the bathroom door, and called Hunter’s cell, and put it on speaker while you did your makeup.

     Hunter: Hello?

     You: Hey! Sorry, I didn’t mean to miss your calls. What’s going on?

     Hunter: Oh it is okay, you and Zayn were probably busy. But right now Ryan and I are down stairs in the lobby. It’s almost check out time, are you guys ready?

     You: Yeah, Zayn and I are actually getting ready right now. I am doing my makeup and then I need to just blow dry my hair real quickly. But I’m pretty Zayn’s ready, we’ll be down there in a few minutes okay?

     Hunter: Okay, see you soon! Oh and try to hurry up because Ryan said that he’s getting really hungry.

     You: Okay I will hurry up! Bye!

     Hunter: Bye!

     You hung up, and made sure that your makeup was fine. You opened the door, yelled for Zayn. He came into the bathroom as you started to blow dry your hair. “You’re ready right babes?” Zayn nodded his head. “Okay good, because after I finish my hair then we are going to leave, I just got off the phone with Hunter.” You informed him. “What did she say?” Zayn questioned. “Hunter and Ryan are already downstairs in the lobby and he is getting hungry. I told them that I was going to hurry up, but I was just making sure that you were ready.” Your hair was now dry, because you continued to dry it as you were talking to Zayn.

     Zayn smiled at you, “You’re look pretty, as usual.” Zayn made you smile. “Thanks my love.” You said and he walked out of the room. You assumed that he was checking to make sure that everything was packed. You looked into the mirror, and decided that you were going to quickly braid your bangs; you remember that Zayn had once said that he thought you looked cute like that. But then again he said it to you often these days.

     You and Zayn grabbed everything; Zayn was going to drive this time. You and Zayn walked down the hall, holding hands. You two made it to the elevator, and you pressed the down button. While you and Zayn waited, you started looking around. You saw someone, and he looked familiar but you couldn’t really tell because they were turned around so you didn’t get to see their face. The elevator doors opened, and Zayn walked inside.

     You didn’t even notice you were trying to figure out who that person was. He was on the phone with someone. He changed his standing position, and when his body you got a glimpse of his face. Zayn was trying hard to get your attention, and you quickly got into the elevator scared, because you had just realized that the guys you saw was Jessie.

     “What happened?” Zayn asked very concerned. “I think I just was Jessie, we need to hurry. I can’t avoid telling Hunter and Ryan the truth anymore. They have to know, for my safety for yours, and even for theirs.” Zayn’s eyes widened. You knew that his number one priority was to keep you safe, no matter the cost.