Chapter 21

Zayn smiled at you, and sat you on the bed. “Yes, can I have the keys?” You reached into your pocket and grabbed the car keys and then handed them over to Zayn. Zayn just looked at you, “You are gorgeous, and how’d I finally get lucky enough to call you mine?” He made you smile and blush. “Just by being your perfect self, but I was kind of clueless for a while there babe.” Zayn smiled and leans down to kiss you. You would never deny him that, so of course you kiss him back and then things begin to get steamy.

***NEXT MORNING***

     You woke up to find that Zayn was still asleep. Zayn had his arm around you. You had a smile on your face as you remember what had happened last night. You had never been with Zayn, not in that way. It was special; the environment wasn’t fancy or elegant. It was just you and Zayn loving each other throughout the night, pure passion. If you hadn’t already, last night you gave all of your love to him. You couldn’t help but smile remember all the things that you and had done.

    Eventually, Zayn had woken up, and he too was smiling. You knew that the reason he was smiling was because of the same reason that you were smiling. You turned over in the extremely comfortable hotel bed, and look at him. You put your hand on his cheek. “Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?” Zayn said still smiling. You seemed to smile just a little bit more at the sound of his gorgeous voice.

     “Yes, I slept very well. I hope that you sleep well too.” “Oh baby I did, especially after last night.” You began to start blushing. “What about last night?” You knew what he meant. “Last night, here with you, it was just amazing love. You were amazing,” “Then I have done my job right.” You and Zayn both just laid there and smiled at each other, not wanting to be anywhere than in each other arms.

     Soon, you were starting to get hungry and you both needed to take a shower because the four of you needed to get going. You lifted the blanket off of you, and you moved out from underneath Zayn’s reach. “Where are you going?” Zayn asked watching you get out of bed. “I am going to go take a shower.” Zayn’s eyes light up and he ran up to you. “I need to take one too, let me join you.” You didn’t answer Zayn, you just kissed him. The both of you made your way into the shower and turned the hot water on.