Chapter 17

“Why didn’t you ever tell me that you were in a bad relationship?” Hunter looked sad. “That’s just it.” You quickly looked over at Zayn, not wanting what you are about to say affect him. “He wasn’t a bad boyfriend; I mean yeah he got a little bit mad when I spend a little too much time with Zayn. Especially when I started spending way more time with Zayn.” That part just made Zayn have the biggest smile on his face. “But once he cheated on me, I dumped him.” “I hope you know that if you were mine I would never cheat on you.” Ryan spoke up, and it pissed Zayn off. He had nerve. “Zayn, take the next exit.”

     Zayn pulled over right there. “Get out of the car now.” He said no name but you knew who he was talking about. Zayn stepped out of the car, and walked into some dirt. Ryan’s eyes were huge. Hunter was surprised. And you, well you knew what was next. Zayn got jealous easily, you now don’t understand how he did handle it when you two were just friends. But things are different now; Zayn had no reason to get jealous. You looked over at Ryan disappointed.

     “I told you that it’s all about Zayn. But you couldn’t leave well enough alone could you?” “What the fuck is going on?” Hunter asked you. Oh that’s right. I forgot. Hunter doesn’t know much about this situation. Ryan got out of the car. You wanted to get out of the car. But Ryan needed to be put in his place, so you rolled your window down. You wanted to at least be able to hear them.

     Ryan walked closer to where Zayn was standing. Keep your distance. Zayn is going to hurt you anyways. “You wanted to talk to me?” Ryan said. “Yeah, you are fully aware that she is my girlfriend right?” Zayn pointed in your direction. Even though it was totally unnecessary because everyone knew that you were with Zayn, in more than one way. He is going to say something stupid. “Yes but Zayn you don’t understand.” Ryan was starting to be sassy with Zayn. That only made Zayn’s anger increase. Zayn knew that you didn’t want him to hurt Ryan, you hated when he got into fights. You were the reason why he was holding back.

     You turn around in your seat and look at Hunter. “Ryan kissed me.” Hunter was surprised. She needs to stop being surprised. She doesn’t even know the worst part. She doesn’t know that we all are hiding from Jessie and Jason. She doesn’t know that she was dating a murderer. “That explains what is going on over there.” You had stopped listening to the boys. “Yeah it does. Ryan likes me, apparently a lot. That makes Zayn pissed.” You spoke and Hunter nodded. You looked back over at Zayn and Ryan. That’s when you heard Ryan say a lie to Zayn. “She was such an amazing kisser. She must like me too, because she kissed me back.”

     You gasped and only Hunter heard it. “What happened? Sorry I wasn’t paying attention, I was talking to Jason.” Ryan looked right at you, still standing in front of Zayn, and winked at you. Then, he looked Zayn right in the eye and said, “I think I just might make her mine.” Zayn just couldn’t hold back anymore, and at this point you didn’t want him too. Zayn punched him in face extremely hard.

     Once he landed on the floor, Zayn punched him a couple times. “You will not touch her again. She is mine, not yours. I waited patiently for several years for her. I am not about to let some stupid guy stand in my way.” Zayn got up and started walking away. He was no longer mad, he looked sad. Ryan stood up and started walking slowly behind Zayn. “Remember what I said, she kissed me back.”  You didn’t think that Ryan meant for you to hear.

     That’s when you had enough; you got out of the car. You were very pissed and Zayn noticed immediately. He came closer to you, and he was going to try to calm you down. “Hey Ryan?” you walked up to Ryan. “Yes sweetie?” you let out a very heavy sigh. “Don’t call me any of those many cute nicknames, because you have no right. I didn’t kiss you back.” “But you were surprised; I must have been that good of a kisser.”

     That pissed you off more. He confused the whole situation. “No, I was shocked. Like a normal girl would be. When some guy randomly kisses me, some guy that isn’t my boyfriend. And since we are on the subject, Zayn?” Zayn was looking at you. “You need to know that I love you, I haven’t realized it until I opened my eyes. Don’t listen to that lie, he just wanted to make angry.” You walked up to him and kissed him. After you pulled way, he smiled. “Plus, you’re a better kisser anyways.” You whisper into his ear, and you felt him smile even more. “We better get going. Zayn I’m driving.” The three of you got into the car.