yae miko

modern au, yae pov, fem! reader

tw: slight abuse

i've had a crush on her for a long while now. but she has a boyfriend already, that crusty-dusty ass. i wonder how she likes him. i swear i've seen him cheat on her many times now. i wish she was mine, i wish he was gone.

.....was what i was thinking while trying to leave that stupid party. but then i spotted her. y/n was sitting alone. i couldnt spot that ragtail boyfriend of her's anywhere so what could i do other than go to her? she was wearing the prettiest dress, perfectly fit to her proportions. her hair was straightened and down her back [or by her shoulders, depends on ur oc/self] her eyes were gleaming under the light and it seemed like she was the only one there. everyone else was blurred, no one other than her. "y/n!" i called out. "ah, miko... its been a while." i went to sit beside her. "how are you?" she nodded her head and said "im fine." "thats good to hear. where's your boyfriend?" her eyes opened wide and then closed "he... left. i dont know where he went." that bastard. "i.... do you want me to drive you home?" y/n's hands started shivering.

"can... i stay at your place tonight?"

"of course you can." i took her hand in mine. "i was just about to leave, do you want to come with me?" she frantically nodded and we made our way out. i asked if y/n wanted to remove her gloves but she replied with "no, its fine.. im feeling a bit cold anyways." it was 36⁰ that night. when she said that, i immediately sensed something was off. she was wearing a jacket, she didnt want to take that off either. "but y/n its really hot, please take off your jacket" she shook her head and i didnt want to press her to take off her jacket. i turned up the ac in my tesla and y/n sighed and laid her head on the car seat. "hey.. is something wrong? you didnt want to even take off your gloves or jacket and it is really hot, you can tell me anything you know?" i said worriedly. she shook her head and i offered to play some music. she connected her phone and started playing rip 2 my youth by the neighbourhood. now thats very suspicious.

on the drive home, y/n asked if i could hold her hand, of course i agreed. so the rest of the drive home, i held her hand. when we reached my apartment, y/n looked too tired to walk, so i took off her heels and carried her on my back. she was light, too light to be honest. when we got to my house, i set y/n down on my sofa and went to get her a pair of pyjamas. y/n looked very drunk but she was fully sober, and she went to change her clothes by herself. i would have done it for her but that would have been inappropriate.

she came out of the bathroom and sat down beside me and i asked her if she was ready to tell me why she had bruise marks on her hands and shoulders. "he... abused me." i instantly engulfed her in a hug. "then why dont you leave him?" she started tearing up. "he said he'd kill me if i did...." tears were coming out of her eyes. i knew what i needed to do to make her happy. kill him.

an hour after she slept, i left the house with my sharpened blade, while wearing a mask, gloves and other things to hide my identity. it was a long drive to y/n's boyfriends house, not considering they lived in the woods. even more suspicious. i parked my car in a bush i found, went up to the house and broke down the door. immediately i could see 3 girls, half-naked around y/n's boyfriend. "and who may you be hotness?" sneered the boyfriend, he was drunk. "shut up." i muttered under my breath and went towards the man.
i took out my blade and the girls immediately went near the fireplace which wasn't lit. "woah woah woah.. who sent you here?!" he stuck himself to the chair. "you ***khead!" i slashed my blade on the man and he died immediately.

a month later

"miko..." y/n yawned as she came out of the bedroom. she walked over and i engulfed her in a tight hug. "you know it is 3 pm right?" i whispered in her ear as she kissed me on the cheek. she nodded and fell asleep again. "seriously y/n.... this is the third time this week you've fallen asleep on me and its only wednesday!" i laughed it off and we stayed in that position. "good night~"

~

this was based on boyfriend by dove cameron 😀

y/ns outfit

yae's outfit

yae's outfit

alright BYE :DDDDDDD