arataki itto

pov: you are the ceo of a big company and your secretary has gone nuts by drinking too much and asks you for a kiss. fem! reader

"yes, ill think about it." i said as i ended a call. "boss, the party is starting!" said my small ninja from the shuumatsuban. "i'll be right there, sayu. i still havent changed." she bowed and left without a sound. i wore the dress i was supposed to, put on my cloak and left for the party. "oi! y/n!" someone shouted as i walked in to the banquet hall. it was covered with the logo of my company. i looked at them with a deathly stare and they backed away but still spoke, "you look stunning tonight, black raven." i rolled my eyes and said as nicely as i could, "thank you."

i went to my throne covered with raven feathers and sat down, staring at each and everyone as they enjoyed, drinking with others, gossiping about others and other activities which you do at a party. i wouldnt know as im forced to sit on this uncomfortable throne. say, im not able to see my good-for-nothing secretary. he was supposed to be here by now. so, i called out to sayu as quietly as i could. she was sleeping behind my chair. "sayu?" i called out. i heard a slight jerk behind my chair and sayu was behind me. "yes boss?"

"search for itto." she nodded and was gone in a flash. i also looked through my piercing (e/c) eyes searching for the easy to spot crimson oni. when i couldnt see him, i relied on sayu to find him. i felt sayu's presence as she returned. "he's at the bar." she said as she fell back asleep. "at the bar hm? lets go there for once," i whispered to myself. and so, i got off my throne. it was the first time i did so, which made everyone confused.

as i walked to the bar, i could see a clearly drunk arataki itto. he was giggling with his clearly SOBER friends, who were very confused. "guys... theres a hot lady over there *hic* should i talk to her?" they all nodded, sweating. "ok watch me!" he walked towards me and put a very muscular hand on the wall behind me. i stared at him, but he didnt get it. "do you mind if i steal a kiss hm?" he smiled and put his finger up, "a little souvenir?" he winked and said, "can i steal it from you?" i closed my eyes and rubbed my temples with one hand. then, one of his friends came up to us and silently said to itto,

"bro.... look closely, thats your boss..." itto inched his face towards mine and immediately stepped back. "boss! hahaha... what a surprise to see you at the bar.... hahahaha..." i opened my eyes and spoke, "get me a tequila. lets enjoy while we're still here, shall we?" i put my hand around ittos shoulders. his face turned into a very very very red shade. "y-yes boss." he uttered.

lololol i love this pov!!!! it suits itto so much 😕

〰lololol i love this pov!!!! it suits itto so much 😕

y/n's fit

ok bye 👍🏻