scaramouche

pov: two actors hate each other irl, but have to act in love for a movie.

"childe!" i whined as he picked up the phone. "what..? its 6am why are you calling this early... what happened...?" "i know it's early but i got another movie offer." he was silent for a few seconds when he replied, "thats good... okay? i'll go to bed now." "wait wait wait!!!!" he audibly groaned and said, "what?" i was hesitant to say it but, "itʼs with him." childe seemed more energetic when i said that. i could hear shuffling coming from his side. "what genre is the movie?!" i whined, "romance." childe then said "oooh thats nice." i rolled my eyes. "what do you mean itʼs nice?! i hate him!!" "bruh just accept the offer, we all know you like him inside" "who the hell do you mean by we all???" "no one teehee~" i ended the call, and fell on my bed. "what am i going to do... ugh.."

to be honest, as kids, scaramouche and i were the best of friends. i even had feelings for him. but when he ditched me for another girl, i hated him. i hated him more than i hated (most hated thing... lol). but now, acting in a movie, that too a romance movie, along with him, made my blood (almost) boil. unfortunately, i accepted the movie offer. and so did scaramouche.

a few weeks later, we were called in to read the script, to see if everyone understood their roles. i was forced to sit beside scaramouche so we practice our lines easier. he rolled his eyes as i sat beside him. then, the director of the movie said, "okay, we're going to start with the hardest scene for both of you." i looked at scaramouche and understood which scene it was. "the one where you need to kiss each other, in the rain, that one." i groaned and the short cobalt haired man beside me was looking away. i could see that his ears were red. "a-alright... lets do it." i turned to scaramouche, and bit my lips. i knew he didnt want to do it as much as i did.

"okay then, start in..." the director started counting from 3 to 2 to 1. "kunikuzushi! wait!" i started tearing up, because this scene demanded so. "what do you want, y/n? i told you to leave me alone." i continued, "but i love you!" i internally cringed. "you what?" he scoffed. since we were now stand up, i bowed. "i know... you have a fiancé now... but all im asking is for a kiss! and thats it... i'll never even think about you again." he looked pleased. he walked towards me and cupped my face. "well, you only want a kiss, right? i suppose i can do it then." he then put his lips on mine. we were told to stay like this for a minute. but he pulled away after a few seconds. "bleh" he said. "oi" i squinted my eyes at him.

to be honest, im going to enjoy kissing him in the actual filming.

(insert childe screaming "YASS SLAY" in the bg)

a short one, sorry scara stans im in the car rn and im dying

okay bye luvs 💭