gorou

platonic, u r a kid oh and fem! reader

as the general of watatsumi island, gorou never expected meeting this small child, who always stuck with him no matter where he went. whether it was a meeting, or even to war, this small kid, y/n, seemed to follow him around.

"gorou!!! where are you going?" the small child ran behind the soft furry. "i have some work to do, i'm sorry y/n i can't take you along this time." the little girl started sobbing. "b-but i can't stay alone here! i-i-its so creepy!" she was referring to the cobwebs and cracks in the walls. "i know," gorou got down on his knees and started stroking the little girls head. "i'll be back soon. you can sleep, since i know you have been paranoid and not able to" gorou spoke gently. before leaving he said "also~ if you behave good, i will be getting you some dango. and tofu." the little girls eyes lit up. "really?!" y/n ran up to gorou and hugged his legs, since she was too short to hug him higher. gorou left and y/n slept soundly, because she was indeed very tired.

when gorou returned, he saw a very asleep, also drooling y/n. "i didn't expect she would have listened to me," gorou smiled. he set down the dango and almond tofu he had gotten for her, on the oak bedside table she had beside her bed. "sleep well, y/n" he whispered as he went to get some cleaning supplies so he could clean up the walls. he also had a lot of cuihua wood logs, so he could repair the cracks in the walls. he began by cleaning the cobwebs, the part that scared y/n the most. after cleaning the cobwebs and having the scariest encounters with some huge huge spiders, he finally finished cleaning the cobwebs. the house was looking way less scary already. after, gorou called over kazuha, y/n's second-most favorite person, for help with the walls.

"gorou~ it's been a while." gorou nodded and pointed to the walls and simply said, "i need help" kazuha nodded and spoke "of course." they worked on the walls for merely 45 minutes, when the work was finished. when they finished putting the trash outside, they could hear slight shuffling coming from y/n's room. "gorou... where are you?.." she said as she rubbed her eyes. when she spotted gorou talking to kazuha, she was overjoyed. "gorou! kazuha!" she ran up to them. kazuha swept her up in his arms. "well y/n its been such a long time seeing you!" y/n nodded and asked to be dropped down.

"did you guys clean up the walls? it looks so much less scary now!" kazuha giggled. y/n went up to gorou and hugged him. "thank you gorou!! lets share the dango and almond tofu!" y/n said happily. "of course" gorou smiled.

~
who should i write next?
im thinking childe but....

okay bye now