41 - END

"How are you feeling, sunshine?" I pet Minho's hair, feeling him bask in my touch. He leans back further, letting his weight melt. We were sitting on the couch while Chan went out for some food.

"Fantastic. I don't feel so emotional anymore. Less angry, less horny, and less sad. And no more headaches. Plus, I can teleport now. I felt like a human when I couldn't. It was gross."

I laugh when I hear his fake vomiting noise. "You used to be, so shut up."

"I'm old, baby. That was centuries ago. I don't even remember when that happened."

"Same old, same old. You still were. Anyway, I'm happy you're feeling more yourself. You seemed to be in pain a lot of the time. It scared me so bad."

"I know," he frowns. "I'm okay now. I know better, too. Never deal with souls."

"How about never deal with demons? That's what got you into trouble. Since Changbin is a little shit and whatever."

"Jeongin, too."

I shrug. "Him, too. Please," I grasp his chin and face him toward me, "don't do that ever again."

He takes my hand away, kissing my knuckles. "Never again. I'd never experienced so much anguish. It was... truly traumatizing. I don't think I'd even want to live anymore if it happened again."

My jaw clenches. "Don't think like that. It won't happen again. Not on my watch."

"I know, I know. I promise. A demon's promise is a true promise."

"Good or else I'll send you back to Hell myself."

"Pft," he snorts, "okay, baby."

"Maybe he can't, but I can. Don't you dare think about pulling shit like that again," Chan scolds, entering the apartment like a normal person for once.

"Hey, hey, I know guys," Minho pouts, crossing his arms. "I very well know. Let's not repeat ourselves anymore. I get the point."

"Good. Ji, you up for some popcorn and Mean Girls?" Chan grins, holding up two bags.

I throw my head back, groaning with satisfaction. "Ugh, you know me so well that it's so hot. Gimme, gimme, gimme."

The eldest chuckles, coming over and surrendering the popcorn. Minho sits up and Chan sits in his lap instead while I ate. They flip on the iconic movie, turning up the volume.

Soon after, I'm sick of the popcorn. I wanted attention from my beautiful boys who were staring intensely at the screen. I remember when they didn't even know who Regina George was. Those were sad days.

I set the bag on the coffee table, crawling over to the two. I squish myself between them, feeling like the cream between an oreo cookie. They were delicious, so it's a good analogy.

"That's so fetch," I follow the script of the movie, giggling to myself. The boys hated when I did that, so I made sure to remember the lines more and more each time.

"If you say fetch one more time, I'm going to-"

"Shut up and kiss me like one of Santa's little sluts!"

"Oh, my god. Jisung!"

Chan roughly grasps my chin, making me gasp. He smirks, glancing over to Minho who had the same glint in his eyes. "You are our pretty little whore. Don't forget that, my prince."

______

•THE END•
•••Author's note coming soon•••