one

*mysterygrey has sent you 30$*

Wooyoung looked at the notification that he received from his live-stream and pulled out the bright pink vibrator from the box beside him, it was currently 2am on a Tuesday and he was fulfilling the needs of old horny men for money. To be truthfully honest, he was sick of it.

So sick that whenever he ended one of his streams he'd contemplate his life for another hour. He pushed aside his feelings and continued faking multiple orgasms and moans before ending his live stream for the night.

The boy sighed before getting up from his bed and taking off the uncomfortable lingerie that one of his clients had mailed to him and jumping in the stinging shower. Whenever he was in the shower he'd let his thoughts get the best of him. He felt worthless, immature and unwanted for anything but his body, but he had put himself in this situation anyway.

Wooyoung jumped out of the shower and changed into some grey sweatpants and a black shirt that he randomly picked from his closet.

*ding*

Huh?

He made his way over to his nightstand to where his phone had taken its place.

you have 1 notification from sansfantasy

The boy could tell that it was probably just a message from one of his clients asking for a special video of some sort, and wooyoung really just wasn't up for it tonight. He looked at the notification once more and realized that he hadn't recognized that username before. "huh who could it be then??" He took a seat on his bed and unlocked his phone to view the message.

sansfantasy
hey cutie, what's your name?
other than woo of course.

prettyinpinkwoo
uh who are you...?

sansfantasy
san. are you going to answer
my question?

prettyinpinkwoo
sorry, i don't disclose my name online to
people i don't know.

sansfantasy
then get to know me baby

prettyinpinkwoo
LMAO nah im good, bye bye

sansfantasy
rude.

prettyinpinkwoo
;)

prettyinpinkwoo has left the chat.

what the fuck? what a weirdo, no way he thought i'd actually tell him my name.

whatever , I have classes tomorrow I should probably sleep.