Twenty

The two arrived at San's place, that would soon be the both of theirs and took off their outside shoes. "Ugh, i'm stuffed." wooyoung said rubbing his stomach and following san into the bedroom. "I can stuff you with something else." san smirked. wooyoung laughed before he decided to go along with san's flirting. "can you?" he smiled as he approached him. "I can." he pressed his lips onto his new love's, finally getting to taste the delicacy of them. Wooyoung was now pressed against the wall with one of his hands pinned above him, and the other rubbing san's groan. He may have never had sex but he watched enough porn to understand foreplay.

San began moaning between the deep kisses, parting away to show some attention to wooyoung's neck. He traced his tongue among the boy's collarbone, leaving small kisses after.
He picked up his boyfriend and placed him on the bed, continuing to express his love for wooyoung's plump lips. "do you want to do this?" San asked and looked him into the eyes, for sincerity. Wooyoung nodded "be gentle." san smiled in adoration at him, he knew this was wooyoung's first time so he'd make sure he's in pristine comfort.

He reached over to the bed side table and opened the drawer, pulling out the bottle of unopened lube.

"Strip."

wooyoung shyly listened and took off his clothes. "You're so pretty." San said kissing the boy on the forehead. "it'll hurt a little at first, but i'll go slow." wooyoung nodded nervously, prepared for the worst.

San coated his fingers in a thick layer of lube and prepped some to wooyoung's hole. He entered a finger in slowly, trying not to hurt the him. Wooyoung moaned lightly at the initial entrance, he's used pleasure toys before so the finger prepping wasn't anything to be scared of. "ngh~ you can add two.." his back arched as san entered another finger inside of him, feeling a warmth begin to fill his stomach. "is this hurting you?" he shook his head. "I-i just want you in me." looking down at san with lust-filled eyes and the desire to let san take his body as his own.

"as you wish."

San took off his boxers and added a bit of lube onto his dick to ensure easy entrance. To tell the truth, wooyoung was scared for his life right now. San was pretty big in size and he had only used smaller toys. He shut his eyes tightly as San began to thrust slowly into his dripping hole. The pain was definitely there but it wasn't unbearable. San noticed wooyoung's face and held his hand tightly to indicate that he'd keep a slow pace, no matter how much he wanted to treat his body as a toy. The soft groans of san made wooyoung become even more horny, he always loved the sound of men in bed.

"Fuck." he gasped when san began to pump at his dick, he was now being double stimulated, it was unbearable, but in a good way. "ah~ ah san, faster.." San began to speed up the pace in which he was thrusting into wooyoung. "Fuck woo, you're so tight." he panted out, the sound of their skin slapping and moans eroding the room.

Wooyoung kissed his neck and whispered a sensual—"Fuck me like i'm your's." This drove san over the edge, he kept the same speed in which he was thrusting, but he did it harder. "bend over." wooyoung turned to where he was on all fours and arched his back, allowing san to fill him back up.

"mm~" woo moaned out when san began to grab a fistful of his dark colored hair and thrust into him harder. "Fuck, woo I'm gonna cum." His hand traveled to wooyoung's dick once again and he began pumping at a rapid pace, wanting the two to finish together.

"san-ah~ cum in me.." he groaned as his seed erupted into san's hand and san came into his hole. San panted into woo's bruised neck as he rode out his orgasm.

They crashed onto the bed in unison and looked at eachother with a fond smile, before falling asleep in each others embrace. They were officially each other's.