fifteen

wooyoung pov

i woke up with a warm body behind me, the comfort was like no other. The tight embrace san had around my waist made me feel loved, like i actually meant something to someone.

i tried to get out of bed but was pulled down by two muscular arms wrapping around me, "where are you going?" his deep sleepy voice sent a shiver down my spine, why the fuck is his voice so hot? "um, just to get some water.." trailing off trying to get out of the bed but stopping in my tracks when i remembered that i was only dressed in a single pair of pink panties.

i could hear san chuckle behind me "there's some clothes in my closet, woo."

woo. that nickname is always music to my ears whenever it comes out of san's mouth.

nodding at his statement i rummaged in his closet, settling for a black T-shirt and white sweats. I could feel san's eyes on me as i changed and it made me nervous. "stop staring."

"i'm just admiring what's mine."

stopping in my tracks i looked back at san with a face filled with pure shock and confusion. "yours?? who says i'm yours?" i laughed brushing off the playful statement.

"me." san was now behind me, whispering directly into my ear making my legs wobbly at the dominance of his tone.

"you didn't even ask me out." i mumbled hoping san didn't hear. he responded with a kiss on my cheek and a quiet "be patient." as he entered the bathroom.

"san, i have a question.." he hummed as he continued brushing his teeth. "what are we?" i didn't want to sound possessive over someone that wasn't mine, but i was curious.

i could hear san leave the bathroom so i turned around to be met with his eyes. "do you want me to tell you the truth?"

"well, yes.." i hesitated at answering, curious as to what he had to say. "i've been trying my hardest not to fall for you, I don't want to fall for you because i don't want to hurt you like i did yesterday, woo." listening to him made me weak inside, i loved that he cared.

"you won't hurt me, san. Don't continue to lead me on like this if you don't actually want me." i needed to get my point across without seeming sensitive. "are you sure you want this, wooyoung? despite the danger that my job could put you through?" san's voice was starting to soften and so was my heart.

"yes, san. I know we haven't known each other for long, but the moment i left that blind date my heart ached to be near you again. I want this for us and i'm willing to do anything to keep you." the older boy smiled at my statement and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight embrace.

again, it felt warm and loving. The smell of his vanilla scented shampoo and husky perfume
served much delight to my nose. It felt as if all 5 of my senses were being catered too.
"we have breakfast with seonghwa and yeosang, are you ready to leave?" i nodded at his statement and he kissed my cheek leading me out of the house door. He still didn't answer my question..

the car ride was peaceful, i spent the whole time thinking about the future as i watched nature through the tinted car windows. before i knew it san was opening the car door for me and i was met with my best friend.

"yeosang!!!!"
"wooyoung!! i missed you baeee!!"
i giggled at his foolishness and entered the breakfast spot hand and hand with him. I could feel the eyes of san on me and it wasn't just any stare, he was jealous. smirking as i went to sit beside yeosang, san pulled me to the other side of the table sitting me shoulder to shoulder with him.

i pouted at him and all he did was send me a sharp stare before starting a conversation with seonghwa.

approaching the table came a waiter smiling widely at the 4 of us. "What can i get you all today?"

"um ill just have the whiskey waffles."
"i'll take the sunny side up eggs."
"just a coffee."

"okay, and what about you?" the girl winked as she asked me what i wanted to order. Can people really not tell i'm gay?

"um, just pancakes please." i smiled acting as if i couldn't notice san's piercing stare at me. the waiter nodded and walked off. Before i could continue finishing my conversation with yeosang, i felt a hand tightly grip my thigh.

gasping at the sudden movement i tried to play it off while still giving san the eyes of death. "what are you doing." i gritted through my teeth trying to make it only audible to san.He ignored me and continued his conversation with seonghwa, tracing light circle on my thighs before.

"here's those dishes, can i help you guys with anything else today?" the waitress asked, all of us responding with a "no, thank you."

the waitress hesitated to leave the table leading all of us to look at her in confusion, did we not say that we were good? "oh i'm sorry, i just think you're really cute..can i have your number?" all eyes were on me. I didn't want to seem rude so i grabbed the phone from her hand, suddenly feeling a tight squeeze at my thigh causing me to freeze. This time it wasn't a flirty act of touch, it was a warning.

I handed the phone back to her feeling submissive at the vibe san was sending me. "actually no sorry. I have a boyfriend." the last part was a lie, but i wish it wasn't.

I could see san smirking at me in the corner of my eye before he leaned over to my ear. "good boy." he left a slight kiss on the tip of my ear before pulling away acting as if he was just telling me the longest secret of all time. "o-oh okay, sorry." the waitress nodded off, sliding the phone into her pocket.

"excuse me?? you have a what??" yeosang was now interrogating me. "i just said that so that she wouldn't hit on me." i laughed taking a bite of the pancakes."

i could see him and seonghwa look at each other with a, "yeah..sureee." look.

"what are you talking about baby? you do have a boyfriend." the whole table froze including me.

"WHAT."