three

*brrrr brrrr brrrr*

"I want to die." Wooyoung screamed before turning off the alarm signaling that it was time for his class. He dragged out of bed and threw on an outfit.

good enough

good enough.

he picked up his phone and called up his best friend, Yeosang. "are you coming?" Wooyoung groaned as he asked the older. "jeez so impatient, i'm a minute away. come outside." Wooyoung picked up his tote bag that consisted of books that he barely used and went out of his apartments door. He had a car, he just didn't like driving too much.

"Heyyy woo!!" Wooyoung's face immediately lit up and he didn't feel as grumpy as he did before he had left the house. "Yeosang!! did you eat already?" the older nodded before starting up the car and driving. "oh yeah, guess what!!" Wooyoung looked over at the other, wondering what he possibly had to guess. "what." he responded not expecting anything but a "chicken butt" from his immature friend.

"I have a boyfriend now!!" Yeosang said causing Wooyoung to spit out the water that he previously had in his mouth. "you have a what?!?? when? where? how????" Yeosang giggled at Wooyoung's actions while shaking his head.

"You know how i went on that date with seonghwa? well we went on another one yesterday and he confessed his feelings to me and like now we are dating. I know it's pretty quick but i really like him, Wooyoung. I think he's the one."

"oh my god. i cant believe this. I'm so happy for you!!" Wooyoung wiggled in his seat happily causing Yeosang to giggle a little. "so when can i meet this Seonghwa" Wooyoung said with a slight smirk on his lips. "When will I get to meet your boyfriend." Yeosang responded causing Wooyoung the suck his teeth.

"I don't have one. You know this" He said shaking his head in disappointment at Yeosang's smart remark. "Exactly. When are you going to let your guard down and start dating again? It's been a year since you and Yeonjun broke up. It's time to move on and start dating new people Woo."

"I know...I just don't think anyone would actually want to date a pornstar, Yeo." the younger boy said with his head down in disappointment.

"Anyone would kill to date you Wooyoung, trust me. I'll ask Seonghwa to set you up on a little blind date, and we'll see how it all works out, okay?" The boy nodded picking up his things and exiting the car hand and hand with his best friend.

Wooyoung sat down in his English 3 class and played on his phone instead of paying attention to the professor. He didn't care too much about college. His only dream was to become a professional choreographer.

*You have one message from Sansfantasy*

Wooyoung groaned, not this guy again.

sansfantasy
hey baby, wanna go for
some coffee?

prettyinpinkwoo
ugh. you again? go away.

sansfantasy
rude.
so how about your number?

prettyinpinkwoo
BAHAHAH
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

sansfantasy
why not? i want to get to know you.

prettyinpinkwoo
the feelings aren't mutual.

sansfantasy
where do you live?
i'm in busan, all sexy people are from
busan 🤷‍♂️

wooyoung giggled at the message and responded

prettyinpinkwoo
i live in busan too LMAO

sansfantasy
makes sense, since ur hot and shit lmaoo

prettyinpinkwoo
what do you look like? you could be a 60 year old creep for all i know

sansfantasy
aww are you curious about me? how cute.
I can assure you I'm not a 60 year old creep. I'm 23

prettyinpinkwoo
oh shit my class is starting. bye bye

sansfantasy
bye, sweetheart.
seen

san set down his phone and smiled a little at the boys messages before starting on his work.
someone knocked on the door and san replied for them to come in.
"Hello Mr Choi, There are a few documents that i was told to urgently give to you." the woman said sitting the envelope on the table and bowing before exiting the office. San looked down at the brown envelope that was sitting in front of him and opened it.

step down from your position or i'll kill you.
he read the note and laughed a little before viewing the rest of the contents of the envelope. Pictures of him entering and leaving his house, at restaurants and visiting his family were all spread.

he has been receiving these threats for months and could care less. He was the boss of a country renowned mafia, his whole life was based on threats. San's personality however didn't match his image, well to those he liked. He was nice and understanding to the people he cared about, but when it came down to business he was cocky and cold.

He picked up his office telephone and called up one of his business partners, also one of his closest friends.

"Mingi speaking."

"yo mingi, let's meet up for lunch im craving some sushi hard"

mingi laughed over the phone and responded with a simple "I'll pick you up in 10"

__