eleven

"Seonghwa what the fuck did you do." sitting on the hard garage floor sat san with multiple fresh bruises and rope tied around his hands and legs. "I thought it was the package i ordered..." Seonghwa muttered with a guilty line of regret showing on his face.

San and seonghwa were currently in a jumble. Everything was going smoothly before San decided to come to seonghwa's house to discuss some business plans. They had been busy the whole week and they decided to meet once more before taking a break.

—knock knock

"Did you order pizza?" san said in confusion at the sudden knock at his friends front door. "No? It may be the transcripts i ordered a while ago." Seonghwa said standing up and going to open the door, not having enough sense to look through the peek hole.

"oh fuck." Seonghwa said under his breath while looking deer eyed at the door with ounces of regret filling his mind.

"What is it?" The older boy asked standing up to see what caused seonghwa to randomly curse.

"Get on the fucking ground." The voice sounded spiteful and venomous. San obeyed as did the other boy without hesitation. There was no way they'd get out of this situation anyway. While a gun was being pointed towards his head that was the least thing he cared about.

i wonder what wooyoung is doing.
i hope he's okay
i miss him so much as of right now

shaking off his worrisome thoughts he replayed the voice in his head that he had heard moments before. the man that's face was covered with the ski mask sounded oddly familiar. He was taken from his trance as he was led into a black van and escorted to an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.

"the fuck?"

thrown on the cold basement floor the older starting thinking while his friend was having a mini panic attack. You'd think he'd have more balls since he's in a fucking mafia.

"Do you have your phone?" seonghwa asked san in question.

"seonghwa, it's almost as if they took my belongings just like they took yours" he rolled his eyes slamming his back against the walls and cursing at the ceiling above him.

in came the same man from before but this time with a phone in his hand. "You're gonna call your little boy toy and tell him to meet you here."

"you're an idiot if you think i'd do that." san slightly laughed, and shook his head in disapproval.

A sudden fist punched him and all he could feel was a pounding headache and blood pouring down his forehead. He spit out the irony substance that filled his cheeks and looked up at the man preparing for the next punch.

"ah fuck."

no matter how hard the hits hurt, he took them. After about fifteen more hits that seemed to get more painful as the number increased the man who's voice sounded oddly familiar ushered another man into the room and handed him the phone.

"It's san. meet me here and bring yeosang."

San chuckled a little at the shitty impersonation of his voice before looking at seonghwa that had a slightly more concerned look on his face.

"What? There's no way wooyoung would fall for that."

"San...You've only met wooyoung once. To him that voice may not be that odd sounding." Seonghwa was worried about the two boys that were most likely on their way to the location.

"Fuck, you're right."