nine

"EXCUSE ME? LET YOU WHAT??"

San just smirked in amusement at the boy's reaction. "let me be in one of your streams." he repeated, this time staring into wooyoung's eyes with all seriousness. "Why would you want to be in one of my streams.." wooyoung asked hearing san out. "I can be a helper or something i don't know." san said with a shrug. "are you saying this just so that you can fuck me? cause i'll let you know that i'm a virgin and i don't just fuck anyone i see." he scoffed rolling his eyes at the older.

"Wait..You're a virgin??" san asked surprised at the boy's statement. "yup." wooyoung said with confidence. "We don't have to have sex. I can just help you. I'm sure the old men on your live would enjoy it." San said playfully joking at the last bit. "I mean i guess...you've seen my body anyway." wooyoung said looking down at his fingers.

"ah wait seonghwa's calling me, let me get this" Wooyoung said standing up and moving away from the table slightly. San fixated his eyes on wooyoung's curves and he found himself in a trance.

"San??"

"San?? Are you okay"

he snapped out of the trance he was in and looked up at the concerned boy. "Oh yeah sorry, i was zoning out a bit." wooyoung just nodded at the boy's response. "seonghwa and yeosang are outside, I had fun today. Let's do it again sometime?" Wooyoung stated but it sounded more like a question.

"Of course, baby." San smirked and stood up with the boy. "Are you gonna kiss me goodbye?" San teased and to his surprise the boy actually did it. Wooyoung's lips were soft and warm. Even though he landed the kiss on his cheek instead of his lips, it was heartfelt and made san's heart slightly skip a beat. "Bye san, I'll text you" the younger boy winked before grabbing his coat and exiting the cafe.

San was flustered by the boys sudden boldness and just smirked a bit before grabbing his keys from the table and leaving the cafe shortly after.

he's so cute.