Ten

"But wooyoung, you're overthinking." Yeosang said rubbing the boys shoulder who was currently down about things. "But he hasn't texted me in a week Yeo." he was really questioning himself on things.

did i accidentally say something wrong?
did he think i was a slut for being a camboy?
did he find someone else he was interested in?

"Woo listen, San is probably just busy with work. Seonghwa has also been the same way these past few days, You know they both work very dangerous jobs. They are probably just loaded with work."  Yeosang said with false confidence, to be truthful he was doubting himself as well. Seonghwa had never ghosted his boyfriend for days before. He was worried.

all of a sudden, a sudden ring erupted from his phone. yeosang looked at where it was coming from and shrugged as wooyoung answered the call.

"It's san. meet me here and bring yeosang." and before the boy could even respond, the call ended and a message dinged on his phone with a location. The two boys wasted no time to jump in the car and start driving to the location, do you blame them?

"Yeosang."

"yes??"

"Did san sound unlike himself and monotone to you? or was it just me.." Wooyoung was unsure, even though he had only met san once he knew that something just wasn't right, regardless of that sinister, anxiety inducing feeling, he decided to dust it off totally forgetting that his best friend had never heard sans voice before.

They arrived to the location and it sent a slight chill of goosebumps down both of their bodies. An abandoned house with weeds of grass running up it's rough structured walls. A stray cat sat maliciously on the porch that had a single mat that looked like it was actually made for a bathroom.

"Yeosang I don't think we're in the ri-"

fuck my head is pounding...