eight

"you've got to be fucking kidding me."

"what's wrong baby? surprised to see me?" San smirked sitting down across from the flustered boy. "Im gonna kill seonghwa i swear to god." wooyoung cursed to himself, burying his face into his hands in embarrassment. "Did you know you'd be going on the date with me?" Wooyoung asked looking back up at the cocky boy who was wearing a black button down with the top few buttons exposing his chest. Wooyoung tried his hardest to focus his attention on Sans eyes instead of his body.

"No, i'm just as surprised as you are, angel." San said taking a sip of the matcha tea he had ordered. "stop with the pet names." Wooyoung said slightly flustered at San's boldness.

"Now that we finally meet. Tell me about you Woo." the older said looking the younger in the eyes with attentiveness.  "Well i guess i have no choice." Wooyoung murmured followed by a loud sigh.

"Im Wooyoung, i'm 21, I attend university at busan arts and technology and yeah i guess" He said having little confidence in his introduction. "So what about that camboy stuff? is it just a hobby or what?" San asked actually curious.
of course he brought up the streams. what did i expect.

"I just do it for extra money, my parents don't support me so i have to support myself." Wooyoung said with a slight bit of sadness in his voice that made san feel sympathy for the boy. "Oh okay. You're hot even in person" San said trying to make light of the conversation.

"perv." wooyoung giggled

"Hey im not a perv, I just so happened to run across one of your streams."

"Yeah sure, so tell me about you San. That is your real name right?" Wooyoung asked furrying his eyebrows a bit. "Yeah that's my name. You should say it just like that in bed" The older boy smirked while watching a tiny bit of crimson blush flood Wooyoungs's cheeks.

"I'm 24,  I can't tell you what i do for work but i don't attend college, and my interests are music, and you." Wooyoung nodded before realizing what San said at the end of his sentence and playfully smacking the boy's hand.

"Why can't you tell me what you do for work? So mysterious." Wooyoung giggles and shakes his head at San. "It's illegal." The older boy said with a serious face making wooyoung realize that maybe he wasn't joking. "what? you're in a mafia or something?" he giggled taking a bite of his pastry in amusement.

When san didn't respond Wooyoung dropped the pastry and gulped. "YOU'RE IN A FUCKING MAFIA?!?!" Wooyoung said a little too loud reaching the attention of the others in the cafe.

"shut your fucking mouth Wooyoung." San said sending a threatening glare at the younger causing him to feel little. "sorry" he said quietly sinking into the seat of the booth. " I have a question,Wooyoung."

"Yes?" He looked up at San who's glare wasn't as scary as before. "If the person you were dating asked you to stop doing sex work, would you?" He asked in genuine question. "Um...I don't know, I'm not financially stable without it so I don't see why I'd do that, Plus no one really wants to date me since I do sex work.." The boy nodded at his own statement.

"What if the person that you were dating was financially stable?"

"Well then i'd feel like a gold digger."

"What if they're the one offering, what if they offered you a better job?"

"Then i don't know, maybe?" the boy responded in frustration. this whole conversation was overwhelming and san noticed.

"let me be in one of your streams, woo."

"WHAT."