twenty one

"hello?" wooyoung answered his ringing phone, half asleep. "oops, were you asleep?" yeosang asked on the opposite line. the boy rubbed his eyes and looked at the sleeping san beside him, smiling with a slight feeling of content.

"no, no im awake. give me a second i'm gonna go to the other room." yeosang hummed in response as wooyoung quickly threw on a baggy tshirt over his naked body and ran to the living room.

"okay, what's up?"

"why did you have to go to another room to talk...did you sleep over san's?" he asked with a slight confusion in his voice. "possibly." wooyoung answered trying to sound as unsuspicious as possible.

"TELL ME THE TEA RIGHT NOW." his best friend yelled into the phone causing wooyoung to flinch a bit. "okay okay, but you can't tell a soul, not even seonghwa." he added.

"so after me and san's date he said some silly joke about stuffing me, then we started kissing...then the next thing you know his clothes were off...then you know what happened next"

"oh and he was.. big" wooyoung emphasized. you could hear a number of gasps and "oh my god"'s coming from the receiving line. "i'm going to cry. my bestfriend is becoming an adult." yeosang fake cried over the phone. "i'll tell you actual details in person. i have to keep it PG incase he hears me." he chuckled with an imaginary wink. "well then, this is the perfect time to tell you that i'm throwing a party tomorrow, see you there?" he questioned.

"of course!! see you then. bye bye" wooyoung hung up the phone and turned around to see san in the kitchen staring at him while drinking a glass of water.

"it's big, huh?" the older male taunted, walking towards the flustered boy. "you weren't supposed to hear that." he stuttered looking at his feet for a coping mechanism.

san wrapped his arms around the younger's waste—pulling him closer to his body. wooyoung gasped being able to feel something against his thigh as he hugged the older back.

"ready for lesson 2?" san smirked pushing wooyoung down to his knees. He knew what he was indicating but his nervousness was getting the best of him. thinking about how san would react if he wasn't good at it was his top concern.

san lifted the boys chin up with his hand and caressed his bottom lip. "don't be nervous."

wooyoung just nodded, tracing the waistband of san's boxers down and putting his dick into his mouth. San jumped at the sudden sensation and boldness, he leaned his head back in bliss.
wooyoung began bobbing up and down on his lovers length. taking occasional licks at the tip. "that's right, just like that baby" san whispered, grabbing onto the boys long locks and leading it up and down his dick.

wooyoung stopped and looked up at san with doe eyes. "make me choke." that sentence alone drove san crazy, the rhythm in which he was guiding wooyoung was getting sloppier and deeper down his throat. "ahh woo, fuck i'm gonna cum." he squeezed his eyes shut, the pace in which wooyoung was sucking became faster.

san thrusted once more into the boy's mouth before pulling out and groaning. wooyoung giggled. "who said you were done?" he took san's sensitive length back into his hands, sticking his tongue out and slapping it on it. "fuck woo, stop, it's sensitive." san moaned trying to pull his body away but was stopped by wooyoung as he took san's whole length back into his mouth. if san had neighbors, they would complain about how loud he was.

he gripped onto the counter, legs shaking and mouth agape in pleasure. he was close to coming again and wooyoung could see that. he lifted up his baggy t-shirt, exposing his chest to him. "cum." that one word was all that needed to be said as san released onto the boy's chest.

"fuck. that was the best head I've ever gotten."

the sentence made wooyoung giggle a bit, this time with a newly found confidence.