Twelve

—mentions of sexual assault in this chapter—

Wooyoung pov

I woke up with a pounding headache and what sounded like 3 voices having a conversation.

"He's awake."

I opened my eyes up a bit wider to see that i was sat on a bed, my hands handcuffed to the headboard and nothing on but my underwear.

what the fuck.

"hey sleeping beauty , are you finally awake?" i looked up to see where the voice was coming from and was met with the image of a tall man dressed in black and a face that definitely wasn't the most attractive.

"who the fuck are you?" i asked shivering at the sight of the man.

"chan, and you're wooyoung right pretty boy?"
the man said slightly kneeling on the bed with a sharp whisper in my ear.

I don't remember a chan...

i had many questions that i wanted to ask him, before i suddenly remembered what lead up to this moment.

"where is yeosang and san?!" I jumped as the thoughts started flooding into my brain at a rapid speed, if it wasn't for the metal handcuffs that held me down i would've beat chan's ass by now.

"where are your manners?" chan hummed before placing a kiss on the small of my neck as he traveled down to my chest. "why are you doing this to me?" my sentence ended with a stutter but i tried to hold in my tears, i knew what was gonna happen next.

chan completely ignored my question and began to take my nipples into his mouth slightly sucking, and slightly tugging at them with his teeth. "oh come on baby, let me hear you." he said with a chuckle as he started to unbuckle his pants in a hurry.

"no." was the only word i could choke out. where is san? i need him the most right now. is he hurt? are yeosang and seonghwa okay?

before my thoughts could continue to collide any longer, i felt a hand fiddle with my underwear, tugging them off.—i couldn't hold my tears in any longer.

"why the fuck are you crying? i'm sure you're used to getting fucked anyway, with those little webcam shows you do nightly."

__

san pov

"what do you mean they took wooyoung???" i was 20 seconds away from having a panic attack. "when we got here some guy hit wooyoung on the head and all i remember is him going to a separate room down the hall. i'm sorry, san."

blood was continuing to fuel in me, my head was shaking and my hands were sweaty.

"seonghwa, we have to find out how to get out before they hurt wooyoung. It seems like the only one they want is him."  seonghwa nodded in agreement at my statement while still trying to conceal his crying boyfriend.

one of the men entered the room again, this time with clothes in hand.

"these belong to your little boy toy." the man laughed and threw them on the floor beside me.

"where the fuck is he."

"ah, he's okay. chan is having a little fun with him, don't worry." the man said giggling as he left the the room.

chan?

"chan? i'm going to fucking kill him." i screamed as my head hit the the wall behind me in frustration.

"san calm down, don't let your frustration control you." seonghwa said looking at me with a face of concern.

i nodded and looked up at the ceiling in deep thought.