Chapter 2

2-The hallows of the night
Louis stared at the ceiling in the room, as he laid down on the bed. There were small stars painted on it and Louis was trying to sleep by the old 'counting the sheep' method instead he counted the stars.

His mind though didn't like that. It kept going back and forth between the boy and the men that were chasing him.
Luckily neither of the men had come to look for him here, which was a relief.

Louis closed his eyes to let the sleep take over his body, but as he did the vivid image of the boy's green eyes flashed in his mind, haunting him for some reason.

He turned and twisted around in the bed before sighing and walking towards the window.
His hands reached the faint crack which was on it as if someone had thrown something at it. He saw the moon, high up in the sky as it shone its white light, admiring the view.

Suddenly heard the sound of some people talking and his heart started to beat rapidly.

What if they're the same people? He couldn't let the men see him here.

Louis quickly ducked and went to lie down on his bed. The voices were still there but Louis knew he should just stay in his place and try to sleep.
And so he closed his eyes once more this time letting his mind relax and he fell into a dreamless sleep.

'You're nice' said the voice. 'I like you very much, I just hope you stay' it continued on.

There was no other sound present not even of someone breathing. 'But what if you leave me?' The voice asked 'I don't have anyone with me, I get so lonely sometimes'
Somebody came closer, he could feel it. A chilling sensation ran through his body before it vanished 'I hope you sleep well'

Louis opened his eyes to the bright rays of the sun which were sneaking in through the cracked window.
His mind went back to the dream he had during the night and the familiar yet unfamiliar voice along with it.

Just as Louis stood up the door of the room opened and in came the curly haired boy form before.
"Good morning" the boy smiled at him. Louis was still tired but he gave him a smile "Morning"

"So Louis what are you going to do today?" Harry asked him, his eyes momentarily glanced to the cracked window, which caused his smile to fade.

Louis scratched his head in confusion not knowing whether he should head out or not. Suddenly his stomach grumbled and his cheeks turned a faint shade of red.

Harry who was staring at the window looked back at him, a mixture of fondness on his face "You're hungry"

"Yeah" Louis mumbled "Can I get something to eat, if you don't mine?" Harry shook his head "Sorry, but the food in the hotel is finished you'll have to order something"

Louis gave him a puzzled look before he nodded his head "No problem I'll just order something here. They've got home delivery at-" he said and reached out for his phone but he was stopped when suddenly Harry snatched it away from him.

Louis looked at him baffled "How did-how did you?" He stuttered out the words in disbelief. How did Harry get there in seconds?
For a second Louis thought that Harry might break his phone but then he just turned his face, slightly clutching Louis's phone.

"You can't call from here" Harry spoke his voice gruff.

"Why not?" Louis asked staring at Harry's back. His muscles were flexed and tensed.

"...because my parents told me not to let anyone enter the hotel while they're away" Harry answered, giving Louis is pone back. "I gave you a place to sleep because the weather was terrible outside"

Louis felt guilty for some reason. Like he shouldn't have done what he did. "Sure, I understand. I'm sorry I didn't know. I'll have breakfast when I reach the town"

"You're leaving then" Harry asked, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, I have to" Louis answered, confused at the boy's sudden mood swings. He grabbed his bag from the table and slid his phone in his pocket. "So how much for the night?"
He asked Harry, who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "What?"

"The money for staying the night?" Louis said.

"Oh" Harry realised "no money needed" he shook his head "Will you be coming back?"

"I don't know, I have to find a place to stay. Probably away from this place" Louis spoke looking down in frustration. He had to move away so those men won't find him.

"Why were those men after you?" Harry asked Louis, who looked shocked by his knowledge.

Louis tensed up at the question. He didn't know if he should tell Harry or not. After all they only met last night. He couldn't trust him yet. "They were mad at me for something what I did in my town" He gave a vague answer.

Harry didn't question him further.

Louis stood at the entrance of the hotel door once again, this time getting ready to leave.

"It was nice meeting you Harry" he spoke and reached out his hand to shake his. Harry stared at it for second but didn't shake it. "Goodbye Louis, it was nice meeting you" he simply stated. Louis looked in disbelief for a second but quickly recovered.

"Yeah" he mumbled before tuning on his heels and walking through the hallway.

He took one look at Harry and the hotel before moving out. The door closed behind him and Louis headed for his path.

Louis stopped in the town's bakery stocking some food along with having breakfast. Once his stomach was content, he left the quiet place and walked through the town.

When he was halfway through, Louis noticed the head of the familiar bald headed man.
He panicked looking at him and just as he was about to move out of sight the man glanced at his direction.
"Oi! There he is!" He shouted towards the rest of his crew.

And Louis ran.

A.N

Hi peeps! What do you think about this chapter? I think this was quiet shitty :-/

Who was in Louis's bedroom during the night. Or was it his dream?

Do you think Harry was mad at Louis for leaving?

What did Louis do in his town which caused the men to chase him?