Chapter 12

12-Gone
It was almost midnight and Louis had not returned back to the hotel. Harry had been standing in front of the window, waiting for him to show up any minute. He knew Louis wouldn't do anything stupid and that he would try to stay hidden as much as he could but what if Louis got caught while buying something from the bakery.

Harry brushed the thought aside because he knew worrying himself with these thoughts would only cause him to stress out, since after all Harry could do nothing to save Louis as long as he was outside the hotel.

Hopeless Harry turned away from the window. He clutched his shirt frustrated when he mistakenly his eyes moved towards the table, his eyebrows pushing together in anger.

Before Harry could approach the table, something cracked behind him and his eyes snapped back.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Harry stood in his place, glaring at the devilish lookalike in front of him. "Why don't you just go away?" Harry asked him.

The fiend laughed, a forced chuckle at the very least as it walked towards Harry. "If I leave then you leave, I am you dear boy"

"I am nothing like you. You are not me" Harry said, his voice strained.

The demon lifted his hand his lean fingers moved towards Harry's face, touching it lightly "Now now, it really doesn't matter what you say. It won't change the fact that we are one"

Harry usually couldn't feel anything but at that moment he felt chills as the demon touched his skin. "Stay-stay away from me and him"

"Why on earth would I ever do that? Besides no use telling me to stop now. He's already gone, probably dead" the demon smirked.

"Stop" Harry shuddered "He'll come back. Nothing's happening to Lou"

"Lou. What a cute name" the demon smiled "Keep telling yourself he'll return and maybe he will" he whispered next to Harry's ear, before he disappeared.

"Where in the f*cking world are you!" Harry shouted in the empty hotel.

***
Louis stood up from the pavement, brushing away the dirt from his pants. It was almost midnight and he had not yet found the place he was looking for. His breathing was almost even now after the small rest, so he increased his pace once more.

His feet stopped when he heard the slight sound someone walking close by. "Sh*t" he cursed to himself.
He sagged his head, hiding behind a small tree to let the stranger pass through without noticing him.
His eyes pinched together to get a better look at the walking stranger when he noticed that a boy and a girl were strolling together, hand in hand whispering quietly to each other.
Louis looked at them fondly beforehand realised he might as well ask the two, since they didn't look threatening.

He quietly slipped from his place carefully trying not to scare them with his sudden appearance.

"Um..excuse me" he called out to them.

The two of them turned around, a confused look on their faces. "Are you talking to us?" The boy asked.

"Obviously" Louis muttered under his breath, before catching up with them. "Yeah, I-I need some help with directions" he said.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" The boy asked, folding his arms together.

"I need to meet up with David- David Ryder" Louis said, hoping that the two would know the well known name.

"David?" The boy's eyebrows furrowed together "I really don't know anyone with that name-"
"I know him, he's he man with the scar in his face right?" The girl spoke enthusiastically.
Louis taken back by her excitement recovered soon "I really don't know what he looks like, but I'll take my chances. So do you know where he is?"

The girl nodded her head "I'm pretty sure he's the one, but you missed his place if you are heading north" she's said. "Just got a bit south from here then take a sharp right, they'll be a bunch of trees but as soon as you go past them you'll find his place. It's quest easy"

"Alright then" Louis said "Thanks a lot! Enjoy you're date!" He said and started to run South. "I'm coming soon Hazz"

A.N
Hello guys...or gals or whoever you all are..unicorns?

Sorry about the chapter.
I wasn't in the mood to write anything because my cousins were here today and I had a movie marathon with them which made me tired for some reason.

But I hadn't updated in three days I guess which made me feel bad, so here's a filler chapter.
Again sorry if it isn't interesting, I'll try to update again maybe the tomorrow or the day after to make up for it.

Love you all a lot. :) xx