Chapter 13

13- Bruised
The sun rays spread into the sky, the bright morning colours bursting out. The sky looked beautiful and the weather outside was pleasant, something which was rare around this part of the town.

However none of it mattered to Harry, what mattered to him was why Louis hadn't come back. It was driving him insane, knowing the fact that he didn't know if Louis was safe or not.

Though Harry's questions didn't stay unanswered much longer.

There was loud bang outside the main door indicating someone's pretense and Harry rushed to see who was there.

If he was alive at that moment, his heart rate would've been faster than any man alive.

He caught a glimpse of someone's silhouette, but when he reached the door, it disappeared.

His gaze went to the side, where he saw Louis -lying on the cold wooden floorboard- his shirt half torn, dried blood covering his forehead and busted lips.

"Louis" Harry gasped, kneeling in front of him. "Open your eyes Lou. What happened to you?"

Wasting no time and not even caring if anyone would see he pulled Louis in.

****
Half an hour had passed since Harry had found Louis on his steps.

He had cleaned Louis's wounds and was waiting patiently for him to open his eyes or at least say something.
"Water" Louis mumbled, his eyes still closed.

Immediately Harry was on his feet and before even a few seconds passed, he was by Louis's side with a glass in his hand.
"Here Lou" he said, stroking his forehead.

Louis's eyes opened slowly. He let out a small breath, and blinked his eyes before trying to get up.

He groaned in pain as he moved.

Harry put his arm underneath him, helping the boy trying ease as much pain as he could. "Easy there" he whispered. No amount of words could describe Harry's worry for the boy in front of him.

Aiding with the the glass of water, he brought it to Louis's lips. The cold water making him feel a lot better.
He took a few small sips before moving his head back. "Thank you" his voice was small.

It hurt Harry to see Louis in that condition and he felt responsible somehow, beating himself in his mind for ever allowing Louis to go out.

"I want to sleep now" Louis mumbled, looking at Harry with his beady blue eyes. Harry's eyes softened and he nodded "I'm taking you to your bedroom. This place'll hurt your back"

Louis sighed closing his eyes and Harry taking it as his answer picked him up. His body was quite small compared to him and the taller boy easily carried him into the bedroom, lying him down.

And then Harry waited.

"He'll get me! He'll get me!" Harry's eyes jolted open to Louis' panicked scream.

"Lou, baby I'm right here. No one's getting you" he stroked his forehead.

Louis eyes opened to Harry's green ones staring back at him. "Hazz" he said lowly.

"See I'm right here Lou" Harry gave him a faint smile. "Right here"

"I'm sorry" he said, making Harry frown. "Don't worry about me. You shouldn't" Louis spoke, his voice meek.

Harry tried his hardest not to say something because he knew if he did he'll hurt Louis' feelings.
He didn't know what he should do to show Louis he cared and that he didn't want Louis to put himself in harm because of him.