Chapter 8

8- Miss me?
"Shut up Louis" Harry said, disbelief crossing over his features. "That's bullshit, mum and dad will be coming anytime soon with Gemma"

Louis bit his lip hurt by Harry's words but he had to remain steady for Harry's sake. "Harry I know it's hard for you, but I'm serious, I saw the death certificates earlier that's why I came rushing back" Louis hesitantly put his hand on Harry's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

Harry's body was freezing under his warm touch and Louis more than anything wanted to take that feeling away.

"Harry, say something" he whispered, but Harry just shook his head looking down at the ground.

"What can I say? They promised me they'd come back" he spoke "They promised" he repeated to himself.

Harry's body slumped to he ground, Louis immediately got on his knees holding Harry with both his arms.
"Harry, Hazz it's okay you have me. I'll help you" Louis said rubbing his hand over his chilling body but suddenly Harry's hand covered his head much like the last time when Harry burst with anger.

"No no don't" he started to pant and Louis felt his body shivering.

As Harry mumbled half to himself the light in the hallway started to flick and with an abrupt flick the room lit up.

"What's going on?" Louis asked, scared.

"Louis you shouldn't have come back here. He'll get you" Harry words were haunting.

Louis felt his heart beat faster and he frantically looked around the room for the mysterious person.
"Who's here?" He asked him but Harry stood up "I want you to listen to me this time" Harry told him firmly, keeping Louis protectively behind himself.

A strange and terrifying laugh filled the room and the light switched off.

"So nice of you to join us" Louis felt a familiar chilling voice next to his ear and as he snapped his head to the side the presence disappeared.

Harry felt his head throb harder and he groaned in pain. Without a delay a faint white light appeared in front of them and finally it morphed into the shape of a human.

Louis's eyes widened as he saw the figure in front of him. It was the same as Harry, apart from the eyes. They were completely black, like an endless pit of darkness.

"Hello Louis" Harry's lookalike spoke then turned to Harry "Harry" he acknowledged.

Louis looked back and forth between the two figures and he took a step away from Harry. Harry quickly noticed and placed his hand on Louis's arm. "Stay close" he whispered so only Louis could hear.

"Now now Harry no need for that" the menacing voice spoke, giving a sly smirk in the end. What Louis could not understand why the look alike didn't have eyes which made him shiver in fear.

"Who? Who are you?" He stuttered, looking at him or it.

"You don't remember me?" He fake pouted.

Harry remained silent looking with steady eyes at his clone, his one hand still gripped on Louis arm.

"Do you not remember me from your dreams?" He asked titling his head and Louis remembered the strange conversations he kept having front the nights before.
"You're the guy who kept talking to Harry, isn't it" he turned to Harry. "he kept coming in my room at night, didn't he?"

Harry nodded his head his eyes still focussed on the body in front.

"So you do remember me after all" he said "That means you also remember what I want" he said and took a step towards the two of them.

Louis gulped looking at the eyeless boy in front, his palms getting sweaty as he fisted them together.

"What are you here?" Harry spoke, and his look alike turned to face him

"Oh I just thought to pay you two a visit, since you were so cosy" he fake smiled and then in the next second he was next to Louis side, sending chills down his back "I want you" he said.

Louis felt his body freeze as the chilling sound of the boy's voice filled his ears, before he vanished. All of a sudden Louis head started to ache and he clutched hard. He screamed in pain and Harry tried his best to help.
"Louis listen to me. Stay with me. He's just playing with your head" Harry told him holding his hands in his own. "Louis you have to trust me, just listen to my voice" he said.

Louis gasped, trying to breathe. His lungs felt heavy as he tried to listen to Harry. His eyes were shut and he followed Harry's voice in his mind.

"Harry?" He spoke out, his mind still oozing with the pain.

"I'm here Louis, right here Lou" Harry said, his hand stroking Louis's hair, trying to comfort him.

Louis snapped his eyes open his face sweaty and his heartbeat faster than ever. "What was happening to me?" He asked his voice small.

"It's over now" Harry pulled the shorter lad closer to him "I'm sorry you had to go through it"

"Who was he anyway" Louis asked, his eyes shutting.

Harry just shook his head "We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay"

Harry knew it was not safe inside the hotel for Louis but he also knew that Louis couldn't go outside this late in the rain. So he asked if it was okay for Louis if he stayed in Louis's room just to make sure if he was alright.

Louis was more than thrilled with the idea but he kept his fondness hidden as the two went inside the quiet bedroom.

"He won't come back will he?" He asked as he covered himself with the covers.

"Not tonight" Harry replied, walking back and forth on the room. When he saw the look on Louis's face "I'll make sure he doesn't" he gave him a tired smile.

Louis watched Harry walk for a few minutes before he let out a tired yawn "Will you sit beside me?" He asked.
He knew what he said was something he shouldn't have asked but at the moment he really didn't really mind. After all it had been one of the most tiring days he had ever experienced.

Harry looked at Louis before nodding his head and crawling next to the older boy. "You never sleep?" Louis yawned like a small child.

"Yeah, ghosts don't sleep. At least I don't" Harry answered staring at his fingers.

"Well it's goodnight for me then" Louis spoke and in the next few minutes Harry heard his breaths even out and Louis fell asleep.
During his sleep Louis brought his hand around Harry's waist and snuggled with him. Harry startled at first, thought of moving away but the boy's peaceful sleep made him decide against it and he genuinely smiled for the first time that day.

A.N
Hello people! This was supposed to be up tomorrow but I just posted it today.
It counts as an early update. Hope you liked it, do comment what you think of the chapter because I like reading your thoughts.

And sorry if they're are any errors or typos, I really didn't proofread.
That's it I guess.

Four votes and four comments till the next chapter.

P.S Hope you enjoyed it.
P.P.S picture of Larry cuddling even tho they weren't actually cuddling in the story. :3