Chapter 2

Allison POV

WTF?! He'd been skinny dipping before? 

How in the world had I not known?! 

I never heard from Bree... If she had been with Alden at the time, that is.
I swear he would have had to deal with my wrath today if he had been with another girl. 

But I don't think that will happen, especially because Bree is bLuShInG. She must have been there with Alden, in my opinion. Vera seemed to have just witnessed a ghost. Not really because she doesn't have a ghostly fear. She fears insects... whatever, eh,

"What do you mean you've been skinny dipping before!? It was with Aubrey, wasn't it!? Tell me it IS her or you're-" I began... 

"Sheesh!!! It was me!!!" Bree exclaimed before I could continue. 

"When?!" I asked again.

"One Q at a time !!" Alden said...JEEZ, whatever... 

 "Okay! Drama Later! Alden, ask Nino!! " Vera said, recovering from the 'shock'.
Well, great Timing Vera. 

Alden seemed to be thinking. For nothing... 

"A-" I started,
"Alden stop thinking and first ask Nino T or D !!" Bree cut me off. 

Right... People have been cutting me off a lot Lately. It's getting a bit suspicious... 

"Right! Nino T or D?" 

"Umm, I think I'm going to choose dare..." 

"Okay. Scream out the window. 'I love you, Allison'"

I thought I didn't hear that right, because, what!?

No, I mean- Nino and I have dated long, but we haven't said that, yet. Sure, Alden and Bree did, but we didn't! I guess, we weren't ready yet. 

I started fiddling with my fingers, as I stared at them. I heard a scoff from someone, and I peeked up to see Nino glaring at Alden. He then looked at me as his eyes softened. He scooted closer and took my hands in his. 

"Als, I-..." 

No, this wasn't happening! This can't be! This is wonderful but it's scaring me to high extents!

"I love you... Allison. I always have, I always will." I looked up at him, into his eyes and the world around me felt frozen. This was supposed to be a sleepover! What's happening!?

I looked down and instinctively leaned into his touch. My eyes were fluttering close, but I forced them to look around. Everyone was holding their breaths, in anticipation to hear my next words.

"I love you too," I whispered, loud enough for it to be heard in the now silent room. 

Bree and Vera started cheering loudly as I laughed at their madness. Nino relaxed his stiffened body against me, as I realized that even he had been holding his breath. He wrapped his arms around me as Alden jostled him in a congratulatory motion.

"Okay, enough with the sunshine and rainbows, now for the dare, Nino go yell," Vera announced.

No way that's happening!! Our relationship has been a secret!! If Mom and Dad get to know, I'll be D.E.A.D.............. 

"No, no, no, don't do it, Nino! Please..." 

"It's a dare, Allison!!" Bree drawled... 

"Yeah, c'mon Als. Let him!" Vera said. 

"Chill, Allison! It will be fine!" Alden said, in a slightly snappy voice.

"But Bree, our relationship is a secret! Our Parents don't know! I'm not allowed to be in a relationship until I'm 18, true, but I'm 17 now, nearly 18, anyway, that's not the point, someone might hear & tell... Please, Bree..." 

 "Fine. Nino just yell out 'I love you'. The name isn't necessary...." 

"I think that's better..." I just said... I mean, as long as he says my name in his head. Haha...

He got up pulled the blinds back and opened the window.

"I LOVE YOU, AL-!!!" He shut his mouth and retreated.

I stifled a laugh when he flustered around and sat down beside me. He was going to say my name, I'm well satisfied. 

"Ooo~ wait- Who do you love? " Bree asked as Vera was smirking. 

 "One Q at a time !!" Nino said. I laughed.

Well, Nino asked me T or D and I said Dare...
Bree gave the dare.

"Take the globe. I'll turn it in, and you choose the place. You'll take us in your private jet to wherever you point at."

Whoa. Big dare but okay... I don't know whether my parents will agree, but we can try.

 I took the globe at the top of Vera's drawer and blindfolded myself. Bree held it as I told her I was ready. She turned it. And when she said, 'Now.', I touched a place. 

Nino removed my blindfold and I looked at everyone with a brow raised...

Everyone was bright. And Happy.

But- Vera? Now she looked like a ghost herself! She'd gone so Pale! She looked like- extremely Shocked... I looked down at the globe. And I saw why the reaction. 

Though I thought she should be happy at the thought of going to her hometown...

 ...........................

Bb Aa Rr Bb Aa Dd Oo Ss

Word Count: - 834 Words

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a day, I'm sorry, Thank you for the few votes! I'm so Happy! Thank you!

xoxo

-Skylar