Chapter 10 Biography pt.2

Hello Once again !! Happy day !!

I'm sure if I say ' I hope you're having a good day you'll say no, so, Imma say, 
I hope you're all having an extremely bad day (not)
I'm having a gazillion new book ideas, and I was thinking of asking if anyone has any ideas for a new storyline or something!!
Btw, this part will have some of Vera's sweet memories in small parts...

Sooo, anyways let's start!!

***************

20th Nov 2020

Veronica POV

It'd been officially been 2 years since I'd met my friends there... and I honestly couldn't have been happier... We had been going everywhere together and I loved what was happening with my life. My brother, who was 11 now, was best friends with Jordan and they were both inseparable. Our whole group was inseparable!! 

All my friends there used to go by private transport, but I convinced them to come with me n' Vicky by the school bus, and- it was just awesome... 

I loved my life there... it was just great  It was awesome. We had a party in the evening of that day for children's day & 2 years of our friendship! We had a lot of fun..... 

3rd May 2021

Veronica POV

Today, was like- such an awesome day !! I mean- Seriously !! I'd never have been happier to hear such awesome news! I'd known my friends in Denver for 9 yrs and it never happened there but her, IT'S ACTUALLY FRICKIN' HAPPENING !!

MY PARENTS, ACE'S PARENTS, RAYAN'S PARENTS, AND ANDREA'S PARENTS LITERALLY BOUGHT A GIANT MANSION TOGETHER !!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT !?!? WE FRICKIN' MOVED IN TOGETHER !!!

My stuff and theirs was shifted last night while I was having a sleepover last night with Andrea and the rest at one of her cousin's house !! And It's Massive and beautiful !! 

Ace and Rayan got rooms next to each other which literally have a connecting door......

But? But my room comes beside Ace's then comes Andrea's, then, Rayan's & the last one is Jordan and my brother, who're sharing a room.. so to access with each other, Ace and Rayan have to go through 2 rooms... And it's been a week, yes. And my friends keep continually barging into each other's rooms... our parents understood our complaints and gave me and Andrea the key, so Andrea locks Rayan out and I get to lock Ace out, so bruh, only me n' Rea have a benefit with the connecting rooms...

Hehehe

17th July 2021

Veronica POV

Omg! Today was my Birthday !! None of my friends called or messaged me !! 

They wouldn't answer the door when I knocked on their room doors !! Today was a Saturday and a half-day and no one even came out of their rooms !! My bro, J-oreo( Jordan ), Rayan, Ace, Rea, My parents ?? Well- my parents left for work early... so did everyone else's parents !! 

And I was a mess... I was worried, didn't wanna go to school, and defo had no intention of not having fun on my b'day !! Bruh! 

I was wearing just.... ccrraayyzyy

Was it too much for mid-summer?? 

We only had an extra class today for an upcoming program after the summer hols...

I was kinda excited as I'd be able to dance & sing. 

After a long day of auditions for the program and getting selected for a dance & a song, I was freaking out and didn't see my friends anywhere the whole day. Many people said happy b'day to me.. mostly Ace & Rayan's football friends... 

Yes they played cricket, but they loved Football even more, and yes, I play football

I only knew Damen Among them, and nearly everyone wished me happy birthday. 

Damen asked me out on a Date !!! But of course, me being the busybody that I am, said some other time. 

And he just nodded & stalked off.

Then, when I went home, Ofc, A surprise HAPPY BIRTHDAY was waiting for me... the whole house was decorated... It'd been like- what? 4 hours? 5- I think. And they'd Managed such a pretty Party !!

They're truly the best

I stared at first, did the unthinkable, and literally TURNED AROUND AND TOOK A SELFIE- I MEAN- BRUHHH!!!

* *** *

Hello Fellas !! Hope you'll like my storyyy 

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS!! I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!!!

I HOPE YOU'LL BE HERE FOR MY NEXT BOOK (Mafia book)

Btw, there will be more flashbacks, these are just the main ones to let you know what their lifestyle was once like, there will be more parts... the next part of the Biography will come ......

I mentioned a guy's name in this chapter y'know, and guess what?? He's the one...

For what?? Oh, you'll know in the next part!! I can assure you!!

Guess the guy, guess the plot, Cheers!!

Love y'all!!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!!

Word Count: 819 words