Chapter 9 Biography Pt.1

So umm... Hey...
This chapter like, umm is no one's POV... It's all the flashback in the Narrator's POV
This one might have a part 2... It depends on whether I decide for the chapter to be long or short... so.. yuh.
Let's get started btw, the whole story takes place in 2024. so the flashback/past takes place from 2018 - 2022 

*********

2018 Nov 20th

Veronica Valdez only just returned home from a long & happy day of Children's Day celebrations at her new school. She had concluded that she was going to go out and explore her compound a bit more. considering she just moved here :)

She was immensely happy at this moment because it was 4:30 and all her homework for the day was over. which meant she could go outside and explore! It was a huge place with 6 identical buildings beside each other. Each building was built 20 ft ahead of the other but overall same structure. She lived in the last apartment on the first floor (there were only 2 floors in each building. Making 24 families in total)

She got out of the house in her casual and favorite outfit. She'd bought that short recently and it was the only shirt in her age group's section that didn't end up looking oversized.

 She'd bought that short recently and it was the only shirt in her age group's section that didn't end up looking oversized

After tying her hair in a messy ponytail, she left her brother playing video games and got out of the house... She'd seen some boys around her age or maybe older playing, but she hadn't gotten a good look at them so far.

She began walking around the compound, going behind each apartment, and made her way back to her apartment from the back... Just as she was coming out of the part from the back of the last-but-one apartment,

"This place is awesome!!! OMG!! If I had my friends from Denver here, we-"

She was cut off as she saw a cricket ball swinging at her just as she left behind the last building... She caught her old reflexes from playing cricket in Denver and caught the ball in one hand and gripped it tightly so she wouldn't scream out loud from the pain it caused as it hit her palm. She suddenly felt a boost of anger through her ...

She stormed out from where she was and saw 3 guys standing there and one of them was headed her way... probably for the ball... he didn't look up. He was looking for the ball.

She went near the guy and stood in front of him... he looked up And she noticed he was the same height as her... probably a bit older than her though. He looked surprised to see her.

"Excuse you!! What the heck is going on here?? Do you know how much your damn ball would've hurt if it hit someone!?!? If I hadn't caught it, the cat over there behind me would've gotten hurt badly!! 

Are you people crazy !? Can't you take any Precautions ??? At least pay attention as to where you're hitting the Damn BALL !!!!!!!" 

She screamed with anger written all over her face & voice.