Chapter 6 My Past just Caught up with me

Hey guys... This is the only chapter that has the name until now Cos This chapter is like the story's turning point... I hope you enjoy ... and please comment if you feel that the chapters must be longer than this :) 

                                                                       ********************

Veronica's POV

The 2 days were going so well. Well, until they decided to go to the capital, I mean- people why!? I was having a great time!! I couldn't say no... I tried but failed miserably. Both the Monnet sisters are so alike! They're just so manipulative!

Now we go to Bridgetown... I DON'T WANNA GO!!! But I had no choice but to give in... After that, we just slept, and I set my alarm to 5 am, cuz we wanted to wake up earlier, to finish things up faster. 

 I didn't want to go, but I didn't mention it. I did, I refused, but they didn't know why, and if they pushed I'd have to tell them and I don't want to.

So I didn't talk at all. I was, bummed out and praying that we didn't meet... them

Allison, Alair, Bree & Drey kept staring at me and whispered now and then. Well, we began our road trip in a van that Nino bought. Well, rented, for 2 weeks The journey wasn't that long... Took us 30 mins. Mainly because we kept stopping for Diesel, and Restrooms.

 In the end, we reached Bridgetown... 

The first thing that They wanted to do, was shop... In the biggest mall there, Colonnade Mall... 

It'd been so long since I've been here!! I got a strong sense of Deja Vu when we entered it........ 

I swear I had forgotten about this place!! At first, I didn't say anything. I feigned to be unconcerned about everything...

But then, Bree said "OMG!! There are so many Stores !!"

Alair Said " Yeah!! I have no idea where to start!! Eeekk! I'm excited" 

"Stop overreacting Alair" Alden muttered loud enough for us to hear... 

She threw him a death glare and flipped her hair while he just rolled his eyes... 

"I don't even know how you fell in 'love' w/my bro!! He's so annoying !!" Alair whispered to Bree while doing air quotes on the word Love... 

" Anyway, where do we even begin!? There are so many places!!" Allison stated...  

I suddenly slipped and rambled breathlessly.
"We should start with Radiant Jewellery!! Then go out and purchase some doughnuts!! After that, we go clothes shopping before concluding our journey in the food court-..."

Right... I was supposed to be quiet, wasn't I? Everyone was staring at me with amusingly amazed faces... I guess I expected that. I should have.

"Where did you say we were supposed to go first ??" Bree shrieked excitedly, relieving me with such an easy reaction... 

"U certainly remember this place... how do you know everything so well??" Allison asked... 

"I used to come here with my parents all the time when I lived here... And that was the way we'd do it always... And Bree, the answer to your Q, it's Radiant Jewelry" I grinned wide... 

"Jewelry it is !!" Drey said.

We ran into the store and looked around. I went and searched for everything, but I just couldn't find the perfect necklace, ring, or any piece of fine jewelry! Meanwhile, the rest of the girls searched everywhere too, and came back to show me a Necklace laced with white diamonds on the chain part and a design on the pendant with a bright ruby on it.