Epilogue

HELLO PEEPS !!

WELCOME BACK !!!

I'm back way too soon !! Two chapters in consecutive days is a LOT of people!!

This is the Epilogue and the book will finally be finished !!

/***************\

Vera's POV

It's been 2 months and we're finally living a peaceful life, except for the fact that I'm so bored at home right now 'cos Vicky, Mom and Dad are out for some work and to buy somethings that Vicky needs for some project.

I stayed home 'cos I was way too tired.

It's been 2 days since I've talked to Ace, Rea, J-oreo, and Rayan...

I am in such a casual outfit bruh, this is so comfy I thought as I hugged myself...

I could wear it here AND go out and it's still TOTALLY fine.

Dang it, my hair is so annoying ... 

I grabbed a hairband and tied my hair into a messy bun.

My Comfy outfit

I was reading my favorite stories on Wattpad and chatting with my friends, mycandidlife, and Definitelyactor on my laptop, and OMG they give great advice on life, like- seriously, they're AWESOME friends!

While I was chatting with them, suddenly the doorbell rang.

It's been only 2 hours... they usually take AGES to come back... Huh...

Okay, I guess,

By The Way, did I mention we just shifted to a MUCH BIGGER MANSION!?!?

My room is so huge!

Anyway, I slowly climbed down the stairs with my phone in hand, going through Instagram stories of people who tagged me saying that they were SO excited to come to the grand concert I'm giving next week with my whole group. 

I slowly unlocked and opened the door and waited while I continued scrolling down...

Silence...... Pure silence...

And then, 

"SUURRPRRRIIISSSEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My heart dropped into my slippers as I looked up to see My parents and brother, Bree, Allison, Nino, Alden, THE MITCHELL PARENTS, THE REYNOLDS PARENTS, MARTIN PARENTS, ANDREA, J-OREO, RAYAN, OMFG!!!! ACE!

I yelled "OMG GUYS" And went towards Ace to hug him who stretched his arms for me to hug him and just when I was right in front of him to hug him, I quickly hugged Andrea, and God forbid!!!