Chapter 20

Rea POV

We decided to spend some quality time together at home for a peaceful time after that stressful day yesterday with Vera passing out and all.

We girls were just about to start baking cookies. I got up and Bree followed me to help me get the ingredients. 

Suddenly, we heard an ear-piercing squeal followed by a thunder of laughter from the boys.

I and Bree ran to the living room to see all the boys, and I mean ALL of them laughing on the couch with Vera being pushed around. Drey and Allison were standing safely away laughing along with the boys. 

Suddenly, everyone shut up as Vera smashed her lips onto Ace's and then she shifted around a bit and was just about to get off the couch when Ace yanked her closer to him and then we heard a series of resounding 'ew's from the rest of them as Drey and Allison cheered with Bree also shrieking from beside me and Rayan pushing Ace and yelling, 

"GET A ROOM, LOVESICK ASSHOLES"

"LANGUAGE, RAYAN!" I scolded. He looked back at me and stared deep into my soul.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and his gaze boring into my eyes made me feel lightheaded.

He got up from the couch and moved closer to me. He was so close to me, and I didn't think he could come any closer.

He stepped forward and my mind exploded. How is that possible-?

I could feel his breath and his scent, which was so familiar to me.

"See if I give a fuck." He said in a hushed tone that was just too hot for me to bare.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't find any words and my breath hitched...
The next thing I know, his lips met mine and the second my mind registered that
RAYAN WAS KISSING ME, I threw my arms around him and kissed him back.
His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me close. As one of my hands reached his hair and clutched it so tightly.

It was hot and needy and fireworks were exploding around me.

I had never felt this before and I never wanted to stop it.

But approximately a minute later, we pulled away for the sake of our lives.

We stared into each other's eyes and his gaze has never made me feel all wobbly at the knees before like it did now.

"I knew you both were made for each other." I heard Vera.

"What happened to get a room for ourselves, eh, Rayan?" Ace cocked an eyebrow at us.

I buried my face into his shirt. And my cheeks were burning.

"You'll be my girlfriend, won't you?"

"Mhm, what do you think?"

"You'll say... yes."

"You couldn't be more right," I said as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

And we got a pillow smacked at us.

"GET A FUCKIN' ROOM!" All the singles yelled, with an "Ewwww" followed by Jordan.

*****

"OH- MY- GOSH! GET IT OFF!!!"

Vera yelled and chased me around.

She picked up the powdered sugar in a handful and threw it at me.

The next thing I know, an egg was flying across the room and narrowly missed Rayan and hit the cabinet. And slid down.

"THAT IS SO EW! WHO TF THREW THAT EGG!?" Bree yelled.