Chapter 5 - Dear Diary

"Dear diary
I thought I was gone but nothing was wrong 'Slytherin eyes' he gave me a side eye
I don't think he feels that same way but that is ok
I will love him and nothing can change him."

I finished writing in my diary and put it away on my night stand then I hear a knock on the door.

It was Enzo .

Enzo's POV

I was thinking to myself that what I did was wrong by me and Draco lying to y/n. I decided to tell her the truth, I headed to her dorm and knocked on her door. She answers the door.

Y/n's POV

I answer the door and see Enzo standing at the door way looking worried.

"Oh hey Enzo," I say.

"Hey y/n..." he responds. "Anyways I wanted to say that.. well.. we were lying about when we read your diary," Theodore says nervously. He tries to continue but I interrupted.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU READ MY FUCKING DIARY?!" I says in frustration. "We are so sorry
y/n." Enzo says.

"Well I don't give a shit anymore I thought I could trust you guys, and-... wait did you read the thing that says Slytherin eyes... IS THAT WHY YOU ASKED MY IF I LIKED ANYONE?!" I scream at Enzo.

"Yes and yes we are so sorry." Theodore says asking for forgiveness. "JUST LEAVE!" I say, "y/n please I-" I interrupt Enzo.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT JUST LEAVE!" I  yell. He leaves my room without saying another word.

I jump into my bed and begin to cry and my makeup smears all over my face. I am thinking about how they would look through my personal property, I thought I could trust them... but I guess I couldn't.

I felt so betrayed over and over again and the words 'we read your diary' continuously played in my head.

I could not holdback tear and cried more and more. I know it is a shitty thing to cry about but, whatever I wrote in my diary was for my eyes and my eyes only. Those were my thoughts, my personal space, my property.

I go to my cupboard and go to the bottom drawer I search for my box of cigarettes that I hid under my stuff. I got it out and sat in the floor with my back against my bed.

I open the bottle and begin to smoke my cigarette. After a while I finished at least 2 cigarette my room reeked of smoke.

I sprayed some of my air freshener in my room to get rid of the cigarette smell and decided to take a nice long shower.

I get into the shower as the hot water pressure hits my bare body. I wash my hair and body, I then decide to sit in the shower because I was to depressed to do anything else right now. After about 10 minutes I get out of the shower and put on my clothes.

I am wearing a white crop top and some light blue silk shorts. I lay down in my bed reading on of my favourite books. After an hour I decide to go to sleep as I was very tired.