Chapter 6 - Hogsmeade

I get up the next morning as we didn't have any classes. I get ready and wear some dark washed jeans with a black long sleeve crop top with a red flannel. Me and Pansy go to Hogsmeade and buy dresses for the dance.

After about 2 hours of browsing and going to stores we finally found the ones. I get a long silky black dress that fits my curves perfectly and has a slit on the side with spaghetti straps, and Pansy gets a short dark green dress that has spaghetti straps.

Me and Pansy both head to a coffee shop to get some coffee and see Draco and 'Slytherin Eyes' there. Draco looks at me up and down then smirks at me, I walk up to Draco and slap him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells, I pull him outside and 'Slytherin Eyes' and Pansy follows.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU READ MY FUCKING DIARY YOU DUMBASS!" I say. "How did you find out?" Draco says curiously.

"Well Enzo came dorm and apologized to me about the dance thing and then, he told me that you stubborn boys like to get into people privacy and read peoples diary's !" I say furiously. "Oh well I am sorry about the dance thing" Draco says trying to change the subject.

"Don't try changing the subject" I say. "What the fuck is going on right now?!" Pansy yells in confusion. "Well Malfoy here decided it would be a good idea to read my fucking diary," I say in frustration. " It, I...I am so sorry y/n," Draco says.

"Sorry's not gonna to shit. Damn I didn't think that you would be this fucking shitty and go trough my diary!" I yell. "Was the person you were writing about me?" Draco asks thinking I am going to give him an answer.

"I am not going to tell you anything anymore because I can't fucking trust a dickhead like you." I say with a lot of attitude.

'Slytherin Eyes' kept on looking at me non stop and whenever I tried to look, he would turn his beautiful eyes away from mine and look at something else. "I gotta go now," I say walking away.

"Fucking ass" I say under your breath. "The fuck did you just say?!" Draco says overhearing what I said. I kept on walking away then Draco grabs my arm from behind, and spins so I am facing towards him.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Draco says with anger. "I said fucking ass because that is what you are!" I say yelling in his face.

'Slytherin Eyes' said confused plastered all over his face, but didn't bother talking. I walk away with Pansy and we don't turn back. 

Me and Pansy get back to Hogwarts and head to the common room. The we walk into the common room and see everyone there.

I sit on one of the couches beside Pansy, they were playing truth or dare. Enzo asked Draco "Draco truth or dare?" "Dare" Draco says without hesitation.

"I dare you to tell us your biggest fear," Enzo says. "Ok well a dementor," Draco says nervously. "A dementor?!" Theodore says trying not to laugh.

"Shut up Nott, the reason why I am scared of dementor is because a dementor killed my grandfather," Draco says holding tears back.

"Oh I am sorry dickhead," I say. "Go to hell y/n," Draco says. "Alright I guess I will see your grandfather there" I say with attitude.

Everyone looks at me and Draco. In anger Draco gets up and leaves.