Chapter 24 - Will You Be Mine

Three years later (your all now 20)

Mattheo has booked a flight to Paris for me, him, Pansy, Blaise, Theodore, Enzo and Draco.

We all finished packing and headed to the plane. I was so excited, I sat beside Mattheo, Blaise and Enzo sat together, Draco and Pansy sat too get her, and Theodore sat beside no one because it was first class and there was no booked seat beside him.

The plain finally took off and we were in the air, Mattheo put his hand on my thigh as I look at him and smile.

After a couple of hours we finally arrive in Paris. I was so tired that my whole body fell asleep it tried getting up but if felt like pins and needles in my body. So I waited until most people were off of the plane and then we all got up and got our things from the overhead compartment.

We exit the plain and head outside of the airport once we exit I'm immediately star struck by the view. We all head to our hotel as we enter and check into our rooms me and Mattheo share a room, Pansy and Draco share a room, and Theodore, Enzo and Blaise share a room because there's had two beds along with a pull out couch. 

After a bit we all settle in as we get ready to go to the pool, we all get out bathing suits and head to the pool. I see Mattheo, Theodore, Enzo, Draco and Blaise jump in as they get me and Pansy wet.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" Pansy yells, they just laugh and continue to splash us. After a bit we all head back to our rooms and head to sleep.

One week later

It has been a week since we arrived in Paris, and we're apparently staying for 3 weeks. Mattheo has arranged a private dinner on the Eiffel Tower for all of us. So we all get ready. I wear a black skirt with a spaghetti strap white top along with some converse and gold jewelry.

We arrive at the Eiffel Tower and the view was amazing. The lights and the night sky a beautiful contrast. The set up was incredible.

A big table, a waiter/waitress, lights and little artificial plants. We all order our food as it arrives, we all stuff our faces as we were hungry.

After a bit we all order desert, the desert was outstanding. We all then talk as Mattheo takes my hand and turns the corner. I see a beautiful outdoor hallway filled with flowers.

(Just pretend it is night and the view is Paris)

"Wow this is beautiful Mattheo," I say as I see Pansy, Enzo, Blaise, Theodore and Draco walk in with Blaise recording.

Then Mattheo takes my hand getting down on one knee and reaching into his suit pocket. My eyes start to fill with tears.

"Y/n I have loved you since the day we met, your smile, your personality, your beauty, and your craziness. I have always been thinking about our future together and dreaming about what it would be like. A big house with little kids running around. A happily family. Y/n I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you'd let me. So y/n will you be mine and marry me?" He says as I say "yes, yes of course I will marry you!"

He then gets up and placed the ring on my ring finger. We then both kiss as happy tears come down from my eyes. Those four words 'Will You Marry Me' flood my heart with joy and happiness.

I run over to Pansy and hug her. "Well show me the fucking ring bitch!" She says as I show her my hand as she gasps. "Damn you got a fancy one." She says making me chuckle.

(That's your ring)

(That's your ring)

After a while of kissing and hugging we all head back to our hotel rooms. As me and Mattheo enter pure he pushes me against the wall and begins to make out with me.

He then says "now that your mine I can play with om you all I want," I just chuckle as he begins to remove my shirt as well as my skirt. He then removes his shirt revealing his abs.

He then takes everything off of me and I mean everything. Along with his pants and boxers he puts on protection and begins to thrust into me making me moan, loud.

We then hear banging on the wall and already know it is Pansy and Draco along with Theodore, Enzo and Blaise banging on the other wall (our room was in the middle of the other two).

We both look and each other and begins to laugh as he pulls out and we both lay beside each other laughing.

After a bit me and Mattheo get dressed and fall asleep together.

A/n

AAAAAAAAAAA! I hope you liked this chapter. Yes I know is say this a lot but I am so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm just super lazy.

Bye!