Chapter 13 - What Just Happened?!

Someone pulled me into a closet as I gasp. They cover my mouth and pointing their wand towards the door muffling, "Muffliato."

They walk closer to me as I see a shadow. It was Aron Diggory.

He then smashes his lips into mine, as I pull away "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Shhhh," he says. He then puts a charm on me so I can't talk. He then begins to take off his shirt and ties my hand high above my head and takes off his pants. We are both naked as he puts protection on. He then ties my hands and legs so I can't go anywhere.

He then enters me as I silently moan with no words coming out of my mouth, due to the charm.

Aron continues to thrust into me as I beg him to stop mouthing my words.

Tears begin to form in my eyes due to the pain. He then pulls out and moved to me neck. Placing love bites and marks all over me.

He then got up and got changed. He then begins to speak.

"You tell one person about this, and you and your loved ones are dead!" He says exiting the closet removing the charm from my mouth.

What just happened?! I think to myself. I am speechless as more tears fall from my face. I then get dressed and as I leave the closet, I fall. Aron raped my so hard that I can't even walk.

Mattheo was walking around the corridor as he sees me on the floor.

Mattheo's POV

I was roaming around the corridors, as I see y/n on the floor in front of a closet. I rush over to her to see if she is ok.

"Hey, are you ok?" I say helping her up. She just looked at me in the eyes for a second. Then hugs me, it was like hugging a teddy bear when hugging y/n.

She then says, "can we go to your dorm and cuddle?"
I nod as we head to my dorm. We enter and get into he bed.

Yes we had classes but y/n is more important to me than anything even though she doesn't know... yet.

We cuddle and go to sleep for about one hour. We then both get up as she heads to the bathroom.

I hear the shower turn on as I let her shower alone. I don't want to make anything worse due to what happened in the corridor.

She gets out of the shower in just a towel as her wet hair sits on her shoulders. The water droplets at the tips of her hair.

I then get up giving her one of my oversized hoodies and some sweatpants. She goes into the bathroom and changes.

When she comes out we both cuddle for a couple more hours.

After it was time for dinner as we both head o the great hall until she says. "Hey I'll catch up later I have to go do something." I nod as we both go separate ways.

Y/n's POV

I head to my dorm as I get my diary.

"Dear diary,

The one thing I thought would never happened
Just happened a couple of hours ago
I just want to lie I just want to cry
I want to speak but someone took my voice
I could die I could lie but I don't want a fight
My loved ones will go which is only 'Slytherin Eyes'
He makes me feel loved, safe, cared for and respected.
I love him, I hope he loves me but only the future will know."

I put my diary away as I head to the great hall and have dinner I quickly finish and head I my dorm and cry myself to sleep.