Chapter 23 - The Attack

It was the day of the attack on Hogwarts and it was time for me and Mattheo to get ready. We both wear black and head to the Malfoy Manor.

As we walk in we see all the death eaters dressed in cloaks and black. We all discuss what is going to happen as we begin to head to Hogwarts.

I felt a bit bad that the death eaters were attacking Hogwarts due to how Hogwarts is like my home, but at the same time I'm actually a bit happy.

We walk over the bridge and onto the Hogwarts grounds. We see every student, teacher, and even parents there.

The Attack Finally Begins...

All I see is people shooting spells, fighting, and already people almost dead on the floor. The first person I walked up to was Aron Dickorry and pointed my wand at him.

"Ahh so we meet again," he says as I just say Avada Kedavra. His body hits the floor as I let put a light chuckle and walk away to do some other shit.

I see Theodore, Enzo, Pansy, and Blaise killing Hogwarts students.

I run up to Theodore and say "why the fuck are you killing people on your side?!" He just smirks and shows me his arm as the death eater mark is there right on his arm. He pulls his sleeve down and goes off to kill other people.

I just brush it off for now and continue fighting. I see Bellatrix die as I run to her but before I could make it... she turns to ash. Then everyone stops fighting as they see Harry Potters 'lifeless' body in Hagrids arms.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort announces. All of Hogwarts are in shock. Some of them are crying, shocked, dying, and even actually dead.

Then Harry's body rolls out of Hagrids arms onto the floor as he gets up. He points his wand at Voldemort as then begin to fight.

Shooting spells, yelling out random shitty words, and trying to kill one another.

After a bit Harry finally kills Voldemort as he also turns to ash just like Bellatrix. I see a small tear fall down Mattheo's cheek as I hug him and say "everything will be fine, trust me" and with that all the death eaters disappear and so do we.

Everyone is back at the Malfoy Manor as I see all of my friends sitting in the couch. "Care to explain the mark on your arm Theodore?" I say raising both my eyebrows. "Well we all got our death eater mark so that we wouldn't be left out from the fun!" He says as I just chuckle. "Ok we really got them because of you" Pansy blurts out. "What why would you guys do that?" I say with a sad expression on my face. "Because we love you!" Pansy says as we all pull into a long group hug.

After a bit we decide to go to bed as it was a long day. We all slept at the Malfoy Manor as it was just me, Mattheo, Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Theodore and Enzo. Everyone has their separate rooms besides me and Mattheo. We all say our good nights and head up to sleep.

"Y/n come here," Mattheo says as I walk over to him. "Yes?" I say as he pulls me onto his lap and begins to make out with me.

He moves down so my neck as he unzips my dress. The dress falls off my shoulders leaving me in my underwear. He lays me on the bed as he gets undressed only wearing his boxers.

He then removes my bra as well as my underwear. He then makes his way to my thighs as he rubs his hands up and down. I let out a small moan, as he removes his boxers and putting on protection.

He then smirks at me as I take a deep breath. Sooner of later he is already thirsting into me while my loud moans fill the whole Manor. After a while we both catch out breaths as we fall asleep cuddling naked.

The next morning

I wake up to see no one beside me, but I hear the bathroom door open. "Good morning my love," Mattheo says giving my a peck on my head.

"Good morning," I say getting up as I head to he washroom. When I get out I see that Mattheo has left. I then put on some light washed skinny jeans with a black cropped short sleeve shirt, along with a red plaid flannel tied around my waist with some black converse.

I head down stairs as I hear Theodore, Pansy, Blaise, Enzo and Draco say "Good morning laundry." I look super confused as I just respond "good morning," as I look at Mattheo with my head slightly tilted.

Mattheo's POV

I put on some black jeans with a black turtle neck along with a sliver chain and rings, and for shoes I have some full on black converse.

I head down stairs as I hear Blaise say "hey man we heard some noises coming from you room last night," along with a smirk.

"Oh, uhh, I... was doing the laundry." I lie. Everyone laughs as Y/n's comes down that stairs as everyone greets her besides me with a "good morning laundry," as I look down blushing.

I explain what happened to y/n while she was upstairs. As we finish our breakfast we decided to go to Hogsmeade.

Y/n's POV

We all eat breakfast as we head to Hogsmeade. We all use floo powder as we appear at Hogsmeade.

Pansy grabs my hand dragging me into a clothing store. "Jeez Pans," I say as she begins handing me clothes she wants to try on. I just chuckle as both begging to shop like fucking maniacs robbing a store. We all forgot about yesterday leaving the past in the past and never bringing it up again.

All the boys were gone to wherever the fuck they want. As me and Pansy are having a blast I amd standing in front of a changing stall as she is changing into something.

I feel hands crawl around my waist and kissing my neck. I turn around and smile as it was Mattheo, I give him a long and passionate kiss before Theodore pulls him away from me and says "not right now we have business" he says dragging Mattheo out of the clothing store.

We shop for a bit more as I check the time, it was 4:00. Damn we have been shopping ever since 12:00 so 4 hours?! We all head back to the Manor as I jump on the couch as I have been exhausted from Pans dragging me from store to store.

I lay down as I feel someone crawling on me, it was Mattheo. He lays on top of me as I play with his small locks of curls in his hair. We both take a long nap.

A/n

I hope you guys liked this chapter because it is a long one! I know I know I haven't been posting in a while, I is just because I'm so so soooo lazyyyy! Anyways...

BYE!