Chapter 10 - The Secret

(When it is time I will tell you to play the song above called Swim by Chase Atlantic)

I wake up as I see no one beside me. It was a Saturday so we had no classes. Was this all a dream I think to myself. I then notice that I am in somone elses dorm. Then everything came to me.

I JUST FUCKING LOST MY VIRGINITY!

I see a note on the nightstand. I take it and begin to read it.

Hey y/n,

I had a great time last night, sorry I had to leave to go hang with the boys. If you don't mind can what happens last night stay between us?
Anyways see ya.

- Mattheo

I became curious to who Mattheo is, I get up and head to my dorm I get my diary and begin to write.

"Dear diary,

Me and 'Slytherin eyes' had a bond that was strong
We talked, we walked, and had fun
We laughed we cried but nothing could change that time
I had sex with him and it was fun but I caught more and more feelings for him as he kissed my lips with his I hope this will happen next time."

I was walking through the corridors when I bump into Draco.

"Oh sorry," Draco says. "It's ok," I say responding. "Oh umm Draco?" I say.

"Yea?" Draco says with curiosity in his voice. "Well umm, do you know someone named Mattheo in the school?" I ask.

"Are you talking about Mattheo Riddle?!" Draco asks. "Yes...why?" I say nervously. "Y/n, stay away from him!" Draco says angrily.

"Why?" I say worriedly. "He is not a good person ok? So stay away from him."Draco says as he walks away.

I think to myself why Draco would want me to stay away from him, and if he would told me sooner. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH MATTHEO! But not gonna lie it was good, and at least I know who Mattheo is now.

I run off to find Pansy the air flows through my hair as I run through the corridors.

"PANSY!" I yell out to her. "WHAT?!" She yells to me. "Do you know someone named Mattheo Riddle?" I ask curiously.

"Yea he is the son of you-know-who why?" Pansy ask worriedly. What the fuck?! He was the fucking son of Voldemort?! I think to myself before responding to Pansy.

"Oh I was just wondering, well I gotta go now bye." "Oh ok bye," she says while I leave to go find 'Slytherin Eyes' or should I say Mattheo?

I go to his dorm knocking on the door, he answers.

"Oh hey y/n," he says surprised to see me. "Hey can I come in?" I ask, while he responds. "Yea sure," I walk in and begin to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I say calmly, "tell you what?" He says lost. "Tell me that your Voldemort's son?" I tell him.

"How did you find out?" He asks worriedly, "Pansy told me." I say looking serious.

"Oh of course she did, well the reason why I didn't tell you is because... every girl is scared of me." He says sadly.

"What are you talking about by girls being scared of you?" I say waiting for an answer. "I mean because I'm Voldemort's son." He says looking down.

"Well I am not scared of you and I think that everybody is different, and no one has to be the same as someone else. I don't care that your the son of the person that killed my parents." I say reassuringly.

I walk up to him closer and give him a hug, surprisingly he hugs me back.

We hug each other for about a minute until we pull away.

"Thanks," he says with a smile on his face. His eyes sparkled as the sun rays shined onto him.

(Play the song at the top of the chapter)

We stare into each others eyes and just like that. We kissed again.

It was a long and passionate kiss. He pushes me up against the wall and continues to kiss me.

He takes off his shirt as I stare at his abs. He then smashes his lips back into mine. Then we both get undressed and we lay on his bed fully naked.

He pulls out his wand and points it towards the door saying "Muffliato." We start to kiss again as he moves down to my neck and collarbone, giving me hickeys as I let out a small moan.

He looks back at me smirking at my moan. As he continues to give me hickeys he then pushes into me without giving me a warning as I let out a loud moan. With protection of course.

"Mattheo- Fuck!" I moan. He goes slower at first but I get impatient wanting more as I say "faster."
While he looks at me with a raised brow he says "you sure love because I am not going to go easy this time."

"Yea," I say as I moan. He goes faster as he holds my waist so he has support. He pulls out and goes back in as I moan his name even louder, "Mattheo."

One of his hands at holding both of my wrists above my head. He looks at me "are you ready darling?" He says as I nod because no words came out of my mouth, due to the pleasure he was pleasuring me with.

"I'm gonna- cum," I say asking for permission.
"Cum, cum for me my little princess," and just as he said I do.

He pulls out of me and then turns on red l.e.d lights and turns off the lights so only the red l.e.d lights were the only light.

He then looks at me smirking and leans down to my ear and whispers "you're so sexy, you know that? You're also really good at this stuff." He says as I blush.

He then nibbles on my neck, as I let out a small moan. He bites my neck as a small whimper escapes my mouth.

He comes close to my lips and begins kissing me harshly as I kiss him back. While still kissing he lifts my thigh up and holds it by his waist.

We make out and don't pull away. I feel his abs on my chest as I get more into the kiss. We pull away and lay in his bed catching out breaths.

He then looks at me as I look at him we both smile at each other. He then gets up from the bed and goes to his window calling me there.

I walk over as he pats his lap as I sit down on his lap.
"Look out the window," he says quietly. As I look out of the window I see the beautiful stars and the beautiful moon.

It is good that these window are tinted or else everyone would see everything. I smile as Mattheo's hands creep around my waist. I rest my head on his shoulder as we both look out the window and stare at the start night.

After about 5 minute of looking out of the window at the stars we both get some clothes on. He gives me some of his black shorts and a grey oversized t-shirt.
While he just wears some of his grey sweatpants and no shirt so his chest is bare.

We both then go back to the bed and Mattheo changed the sheets so it is a clean bed to sleep in.

He gets under my the covers calling me over, I get into the covers and we snuggle together. His hands sneak to my back as I lay my head on his bare chest.

We cuddle and eventually fall asleep with the l.e.d lights still on. This was the second time I had sex with Mattheo and we are not even a thing. But to be honest this time was better.

I hope you liked this chapter because it was the longest one I have made so far. Please rate this chapter from 1-10. Feel free to comment ask send me messages I will try to answer all of them I promise!