Chapter 18 - I LOVE HER!

Mattheo s POV

I leave y/n's room as I am walking out heading to talk to Draco as we had a death eater meeting to attend even though I am not a death eater... yet.

"Hey", Draco says. "Hey, ready to go?" I say getting ready to go to the Malfoy Manor. "Yea let's go." He says as we make our way out of Hogwarts.

We are now at the Malfoy Manor. I enter and sit on a chair near my father.

My father begins to speak "we are all here today due to some questions I have for my son, Mattheo did you kill y/n?" I stay silent as Draco who was sitting beside me looks at me in shock.

"Answer me!" My father says more furiously. "No," I said. "Kill her!" He says "no," I say. "Why?!" My father says angrily. "Because," I respond hoping he will shut up after that which I was wrong.

"Because why?" He says. "Because-," I get cut off by him "because what?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" I say.

Me father in shock all the death eaters whispering to each other and Draco confused as shit.

"Fine if you don't want to kill her then she can either join us on our side for when we attack Hogwarts as well as become a death eater and live, or you break her heart and she dies, you decide son," my father says as I get up and leave the Malfoy Manor along with Draco following me.

"What the fuck was the about?!" Draco says, I explain everything as he is in shock and doesn't tell anyone.

Draco goes back to his dorm as I head to y/n's I enter and without her letting out a sound I take her hang dragging her to my room. I shut the door and smash my lips into hers.

She pulls away and says, "what are you doing?" Along with a little laugh "shush darling and let me pleasure you." He puts a charm in the door and smashes his lips into mine once again.

I take off her shirt as she was wearing an oversized shirt with underwear. I stare at her body just in undergarments.

She then removed my shirt and pants. I sit on my bed with my back against the headboard as she sits on top of me. I rock back and forth waiting for her to get wet.

I then remover we panties as she removes my boxers. I put on protection and slowly enter her making her moan. She continues to moan as I thrust slower then faster.

After about I pull out as we both get dressed and head to the common room. "Hey guys just in time!" Blaise says. Me and y/n head to the couches where our friends are sitting on.

We both sit down as pansy begins to talk. "Alright motherfuckers so we haven't had a fucking party in such a fucking long fucking time, ever since that fucking dance. So I know it is short short notice but I was wondering if we should have a party tonight, I have all of the stuff?" We all looked at each other and agree. We talk for a little while longer about what games and things we should do at the party.

Y/n's POV

After a while of discussing what we should do at the party I assign jobs for everyone. "Ok so Theodore your in charge of drinks because you make the best ones, Enzo your in charge of inciting as many people as you can, Blaise it in charge of music, and me, Pansy, Mattheo and Draco are in charge of decorating."

Everyone agrees and sets up the party. I was hanging up a dark Green Party banner but I fell back and Mattheo caught me. Thank goodness I wasn't on a ladder. "I got you," he says as I just smile and continue decorating.

After a while of preparing we finally finished the bar was set up, the invitations were sent, the music was ready, and the decorations looked flawless.

Me and Pansy head to our dorm and get ready for the party. I wear a long silky dark green grass that has a small drop at the front and is a bit scrunched. Along with spaghetti straps and some black heels.

Pansy wears a grey knee high dress that has lose sleeves up to her elbow along with some black heels.

We both get ready and do each others hair. I put Pansy's hair in a bun with two strands of hair infrotv of her face and a light neutral makeup look along with a small wing of eyeliner and mascara.

I don't know why but me and Pans went all out for this party. Pansy did curls for my hair and left it down along with a natural makeup look with some eyeliner and mascara.

We both finished getting ready as we head to the common room for the party.