Chapter 14 - The Nightmare

I see Aron and Mattheo fighting and shooting spells at each other.

I run towards them and just as I get there. Aron shouts "Avada Kedavra!" I gasp as Mattheo's body falls to the ground.

I run towards him holding him in my arms as he says,  "I love you y/n," and just like that his eyes close as he takes his last breath.

Tears constantly falling down my cheeks as I kiss his lips. I get up and walk to Aron giving him a death stare.

I continuously punch his chest making him stumble backwards. Until he grabs my wrist "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I say in anger and sadness.

"Why the fuck did you tell Mattheo?! Huh?! I told you I would kill your loved ones!" He says looking at me in my eyes. 

I just run back to Mattheo holding him in my arms. Whispering "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry."

After a couple days past and it was time for Mattheo's funeral. I am wearing a black dress he got me, with black heels. As well as a light nude makeup look and a clear lip gloss.

I begin to cry, the person I loved is gone.

I go to my room and get my diary and begin to write it is the only thing that I can do right now and write down my feelings.

"Dear diary,

My loved one is gone
Everything has gone wrong
He died because of me
It is my fault I shouldn't have spoken, I should've have lied, and most of all
I shouldn't have cried
'Slytherin Eyes' I love you still and I always will
I love you."

I put my diary away while I am still in tears. I head to the graveyard and see his grave.

After everyone was done with their speeches it was my turn.

"The love of my life
Mattheo gave my everything he gave my hope, safety, and most of all, love
I loved him but I was to afraid to show it
If you don't know this I got raped a couple of weeks ago and Mattheo was the first person I told
Then the person who raped me thought it would be a good idea to kill the person that my heart
Mattheo was my everything we laughed, we cried, we talked, we walked but most of all we were a lot
I love him and it's ok if he doesn't love me back because I will always love him no matter what.
Even though he is gone now he will always have my heart and soul with him and I will have his as long as our love for each other never breaks."

I begin to burst out in tears until I hear a door fling open, even tho there were no doors to be scene.

I wake up

"Y/N!" Mattheo says. "Huh? Oh hi" I say wondering what had just happened. "Are you ok? Pansy told me that you were shaking and she couldn't get you to stop so she called me," he says looking worried.

"I am fine," I say reassuringly. He doesn't say anything and just crawls into bed with me and cuddled me.

Thank god that was just a dream. I couldn't have thought about not having Mattheo in my life.

We cuddle for a little longer until it was time for breakfast. I get dressed into a plaid dark green skirt, a white collard shirt with my Slytherin tie. Along with some black convers.

We head to the great hall for breakfast. I sit with Pansy and Draco, it's a bit awkward due to what happened. "I'm so so sorry y/n," Draco says looking down.

"it's ok I forgive you," I say smiling at him. We all continue to eat our breakfast as it was time for our classes.

I get to potions as I go and sit besides Mattheo. Class starts and Mattheo puts his hand on my thigh as i gasp. He then moves his hand up and down my thigh as he makes his way to my underwear.

He then pushes it asaid and inserts two fingers as i gasp along with a little whimper. I beging to breath in and out heavily as Snape notices.

"Is there a problem Miss Ross?" The professor says raising his eyebrow. "Umm, can I please go to the nurse I am not feeling to well?" I lie, "Alright." Snape says, "I will come with you." Mattheo says taking my hand and dragging me out of class.

He then takes me too his dorm where he sits on a chair pulling me on top of him. He then smashes his lips into mine as we begin to make out. He was the best kisser.

He then grabs my waist moving it back and forth making me ride him. I then feel his dick get hard, as I moan. He smirks and moves my waist faster.

I rock back and forth for about a couple of minutes until we begin to make out again. He takes off all of his clothes and so do I. We both are completly naked while I sit on his lap. He then puts protection on as he enters me.

"Fuck, Mattheo!" I say moaning in his mouth as he kisses me rough. He continues to thrust in and out of me. My back arches as I throw my head back.

Until it was time for our next classes we decided to skip the rest of that day. We both got cuddled into bed wearing clothes.

Mattheo falls alssep as I am still awake. I get my diary as it was in my bag. I begin to write.

"Dear diary,

Nightmare, what does nightmare even mean
A nightmare is the worst thing you can possibly think of
where all of your fears and worries come to life
But only in the mind
I will never forget the word nightmare
It has brought horror upon me
Where now I think of the most worst things possible
If everything will just disapear nothing will happen."

I put my diary away and head to sleep, and it was time for dinner. We eat dinner and head back to Mattheo's dorm.

We both hold each other closely and fall asleep.