Chapter 4 - First Class With A Special Somone

It was my third day at Hogwarts and it was almost time for class so I got dressed and headed to the great hall and ate breakfast.

My first class was potions and I was sitting at the back when the boy that I have been writing about in my diary walks in.

He comes and sits beside me because there were no seats left in the class because he came in late. Professor Snape begins the lesson and I get really nervous because the potions lessons are way different than Beauxbatons Academy's Potions class.

I start to pump my leg up and down because you are supposed to do a high class potion that I don't even know about.

The boy sitting next to me 'Slytherin eyes' saw my leg pumping up and down and put his hand on my thigh to keep me calm.

My leg slowly started to pump less and less per second and then stoped. He didn't take his hand off of my thigh until it was time to do the spell. Before getting up, I thank him and I see a smile forming on his face. I went to the front of the class and did my spell and aced it.

After class it was a free period and I went to the courtyard and sat down with my back against a tall tree covering the big sun rays.

I had my diary with me and I decided to write in it because I haven't wrote in it in a while.

"Dear diary,
'Slytherin eyes' sat beside my and I was in shock
I was nervous and anxious but never scared
But something was not right and I was not aware.
I was falling in love with a boy who I don't even know his name but I know that at least he isn't lame.
He helped me when I was stressed but looked at me when I was depressed.
I hope one day he feels that same way but I am not sure if that will be today."

I got up and walked away from the courtyard and headed to my dorm but, what I didn't know is that my diary fell out of my bag.

Enzo POV

I was sitting in the courtyard with Draco.

I saw one of y/n's books fell out of her bag and I went to go pick it up. Draco followed me and we were curious about what was inside.

We opened it and began to read it... it was y/n's diary.

We both assumed that the special someone she was writing about was one of us.

So after we had a long talk on what to do with the diary we walked to y/n's dorm and returned her diary.

Y/n's POV

I got to my dorm and realized that my diary was missing I checked my bag and it wasn't there I was about to leave when my door swung open and I saw my diary in Enzo's hands. Behind him was Draco.

"Oh my god thanks so much guys for returning my diary," I say happily. "Anything for you darling," Draco says in a sexy voice.

"Wait did you guys read my diary?!" I say nervously. "No of course not," Enzo said reassuringly.

"But just out of curiosity is there a special someone in your life?" Enzo asks out of curiosity. "Umm... no why?" I say waiting for an answer.

"Oh umm we were just wondering." Draco says trying not to act suspicious. "Uh ok...?" I say curiously. I get really confused as the leave.

I am so happy that I had my diary back, I thought I lost it. If I did I could never forgive myself, this is one of my most prized possessions.