Chapter 19 - The Party

Me and Pansy enter the party and hear the loud music. We both head to the couches our friends are at. Once we are there I sit beside Mattheo as he puts his hand on my thigh. He smirks at me as Theodore says, "let's play truth or dare spice edition."

We all agree as Pansy begins "y/n, truth or dare?" I answer "dare," "I dare you to make out with Mattheo right now," Pansy says following with a smirk.

I just turn to mattheo and I begin to make out with him. "Eww guys get a room," Pansy says. "Oh shut up your just mad because you don't have what we have." I say, she just rolls her eyes as we continue to play.

It was my turn "Enzo truth or day," I ask. "Truth," he says. I smile and say "is it true that you and Pansy had sex?" He looks down and says "yes," as we are all in shock as Enzo and Pansy begin to blush.

"Mattheo truth or dare?" Enzo asks. "Dare," Mattheo responds. "Ok well, how many times have you and
y/n had sex or are you guys wussy's and too scared to have sex?" Enzo asks.

Mattheo smirks to himself then respond. "7 times," everyone begins to whisper as I blush and Mattheo just smirks and laughs lightly at me.
After a while more people start to come in the common room. I get on the dance floor and Pansy joins me then I see her disappear into the crowd.

I then feel hands crawling around to my hips thinking it was Mattheo. But no it was Aaron Dickory.

"Miss me princess?" He says, I turn around and say "no I didn't and never will and don't ever call me princess," I get out of his grasp walking away. He then grabs my hand making me spin with my hands now on his chest. I push him away saying "get off me!"

I try and look for Mattheo, I spot him with another girl on top of him making out with him. Tears start to form in my eyes as I walk over to them and push the girl off of Matthews lap. Looking down at the hurl on the ground I see it is Astoria Greenwhore or Greengrass I don't really give a fuck about her last name.

I give Astoria and Mattheo a death stare as I begin to cry running back to my room.

Hey guys I know this chapter I short I am really sorry and I haven't posted in a while I have been kinda busy with stuff anyway I hope you liked it!