Chapter 20 - Cheater

Mattheo's POV

I sit down as I see Astoria Greengrass walk up to me. "Hey Mattheo I got you a drink," she says handing it to me.

I took it and chugged it down as I was too drunk to know what it was. 5 minutes later I see a girl walking up to me sitting on my lap.

Thinking it was y/n I begin to make out with her. I was too drunk to even know what I was doing until I saw y/n. She pushed Greengrass off of my lap with tears in her eyes and storming off.

After realizing what I just did I run after y/n. I hear her door slam.

Y/n's POV

I run off to my dorm and slam the door. With my back against the door I slide down slowly crying.

I hear a knock on the door, "y/n, can I come in? Please?" He says in a desperate voice. "Go away!" I say heart broken. 

"Please y/n let me explain."he says as I get up wiping my tears opening the door with all the strength I have left.

"What?!" I say angrily and sadly. "Can I come in and talk?" He says as I let him in. I sit on my bed as he begins. "Y/n I am so so sorry. I was really drunk and someone handed me a drink and before I knew it I was making out with Astoria." "You still fucking cheated you bastard!" I say yelling at him, "I know but I- I'm sorry." He says with tears forming in his eyes. "Sorry doesn't help!" I say, "get out!" I say, "what?" Mattheo says looking sad. "I said get out! Now!"I say with millions of emotions running through my body.

"We're done!" I say slamming the door. The two words I thought I would never say to him just escaped my lips.

I begin to cry and cry, after about 10 minutes I decide to take a nice relaxing shower.

I get in the shower washing my body and hair. The hot steam from the shower making it feel nice and relaxing.

After I get out of the shower I put on one of Mattheo's oversized hoodies and some shorts. I begin to cry as the hoodie has his colonge smell.

I cry myself to with the loud music from the party in the background.

I wake up as I hear a knock on my door, it was Pansy. She continues to knock at our room door as she then opens the door using Alohamora.

"Hey, I heard what happened are you ok?" Pansy says sitting down on my bed. I don't answer. "I brought you food." she says trying to make conversation. "I'm not hungry," I say turning away from her. "Come on y/n! you have to eat!" she says trying to convince me. I just ignore her as I hear her get up and walking over to the door. "I will leave it there, but please eat." She says, I decide to skip class.

I get out my diary and begin to write,

"Dear diary,

He cheated, he's a cheater
nothing could get better
I said the most terrible two words that anyone could say
We're done
I am broken into a million parts no one can reassemble
he is out of my life
I am not doing anything with my life anymore"

I put my diary away and head to sleep once again.

One Week Later

It has been a week since I broke up with Mattheo. I haven't been eating a lot only during lunch and sometimes dinner depends on how I'm feeling. I haven't been attending any of my classes but Pansy comes and checks on my everyday, whenever she has time. Mattheo comes around once a while to check in on me but I ignore him.

I hope you liked this chapter, yes some of my chapters a short but it will get better don't worry!