Chapter 11 - Who Loves Me More?

We both wake up as we hear someone barged into Mattheo's room.

"Mattheo, get your lazy ass up!" Enzo says walking in as me and Mattheo jump up from the bed. "Y/n?! What the fuck are you doing hanging out with Riddle?!" Enzo says with widened eyes.

Me and Mattheo look at each other as our eyes go back to Enzo. "Listen Enzo-," Mattheo try's to explain but Enzo already was out the door and headed to the common room.

We both hesitated and quickly got ready. As we walked into the great hall, all of the eyes of the Slytherin table are on us.

I walk up to Enzo and say, "Enzo, did you tell the whole school that I was in Mattheo's dorm?" "Ummm...," Enzo doesn't respond and just looks down as Draco rises from his seat.

"Riddle corridor, now!" Draco says in a frustrating voice. Mattheo heads out of the great hall and to the corridors.

Mattheo's POV

I follow Draco into the corridors as he begins to speak.

"Bro why the fuck were you with y/n?!" Draco says furiously. I respond by saying "do you have a problem that I y/n was in my dorm?"

He gives me a death stare and punches me yelling. "Stay away from her!" I grab his wrists and say. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" As I punch him back.

We continuously punch each other as we hear students gather around us.

Y/n's POV

Me and everyone at the Slytherin table including some other students heard yells coming from the corridors.

We rush out to see Mattheo and Draco fighting. Whispers fill the corridor as I run in between them.

"Stop it both of you!" I yell trying to make them stop. "I said stop!" I yell louder.

As Draco does  one last punch he misses Mattheo as he dodges it and hits me in the stomach.

Mattheo's POV

Y/n fall to the floor as I begin to yell at Draco. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You just hit y/n!" I says in frustration. I leans down to y/n and cary her to the hospital wing.

I carry her to the hospital wing as fast as I can. Madam Pomfrey sees me holding y/n and asks me what happened. I tell her that Draco punched her in the stomach as she tells me to place y/n on one of the hospital beds.

After an hour or so Madam Pomfrey is done healing y/n and I am now waiting for her to wake up.

Y/n's POV

I black out as I wake up in the hospital wing. My head throbbing and my stomach hurting. I look around to see Mattheo asleep on a chair.

"Mattheo?" I say. "Huh? Y/n! Are you ok?" He asks worriedly. "Yes I am fine," I say reassuringly.

Mattheo tells me what happened and how I ended up in the hospital wing. "I'm sure is was just an accident," I say looking at Mattheo. "I don't care if it was an accident or not he still hit you," he says with small drops of tears in his eyes.

I hug him as we hug for a while he pulls away and says "Madam Pomfrey said that you could leave whenever your feeling better," "oh well I feel better now we can leave." I say smiling.

"You sure your ok?" He says worriedly. "Yes Mattheo, I'm sure," I say.

He helps me out of the hospital wing as we head to his dorm. As he closes the door I begins to speak.

"Mattheo, come here." I say as he walks over and sits beside me.

We make eye contact as his eyes move down to my lips. He then begins to kiss my lips as I kiss his.

He then pulls me onto his lap as he moves his hips and I move mine. I let out a small moan as I feel it.

We continue to make out as he moves down to my neck giving my love marks. I let him do as he pleases.

We then go back to making out for a solid 3 more minutes as I get off of his lap.

After Mattheo had to leave. I was bummed because I loved our making out session. When he leaved I decide to take a nice nap because I am exhausted.