Jane or Timothee ?

"He is not going to return Audrey. Do you not see?" Said Thomas as Audrey, Aurora and him were assembled outside the local church and had seated themselves in the meadows where William and Audrey first met.
"Maybe he is." said Audrey still hoping after five months passing by to her news of being married and being a mother to Thomas' child.
"I am pretty sure the news of Thomas and your marriage would have reached Bridgestone by now, sister considering it is not a far away place from here. I think he has moved on. You should do too. Perhaps an actual marriage?"
"And how would the society react when they realise I have had a second marriage? We have already created a lot of chaos in our household to do anything weirder Aurora. In addition to this, if William never returns, which I do not believe at all as I know one day he will, I will make this child my life. After I give birth to this baby, I would leave this town, never to return and then even you and Thomas can live a happily married life." "Oh Audrey!" said Thomas as he felt terrible for her and pulled her into an embrace as she shed her uncontrollable tears on his coat.

While Aurora on the other hand rubbed her back and said "Nonsense sister. If you are to leave, then we would leave with you. We three could happily live the way we're living now. And afterall that is my future nephew or neice we are speaking about. I just cannot live without you and this baby. Plus Thomas and I could build a family later on. Right now, you need us just as much as we need you." Audrey smiled at her sister's innocence and gave her a hug too as she felt relieved that she wasn't alone in her desperate times of pregnancy.
As their conversation soon got over and Thomas and Aurora headed back to the Miller mansion, Audrey decided to take a stroll down the meadows and sit by the beautiful lake where she had once been with William as she dearly and desperately missed him.
Once she sat after a lot of struggles due to the baby in her womb she thought of the times when William and her had once decided their future as they laid star gazing one night.

~

"William?" "Hmm?" "What would you name if I were to give birth to a girl?" "Well, I would name her Audrey." "Hey! That is my name!" chuckled Audrey as she slapped William on his left shoulder.
"But I still would love to name my daughter as Audrey so that she grows up to be as much as beautiful and witty as her mother. But if you do not like it, then umm how about Meredith?"

"No."
"Cassandra?"
"Nuh uh."
"Oh come on, okay let me think. Let me think. Work this out, William!"
Audrey chuckled as she looked at her lover being so irritated by himself for not being to decide baby names.

"Hey, hey, how about Jane?"

Audrey halted for a moment and looked at William wide-eyed,
"William that's beautiful, it sounds so formidable already."

"Indeed it does."

"And what if it were a boy?" 

Asked Audrey deep into her thoughts.

"Then definitely, without any doubt, I would name him William after the most handsome man on this planet. Unfortunately, you do not know any William, do you, Miss Miller? You know the one who's really rich, girls are after him, the most charming man ever seen." laughed William as he tried making her feel jealous.

"Oh how brilliant, 'my lord!' Be serious William."

"Alright, I would name him Timothee. How is that?"

"That's a good name." said Audrey as she then slowly and eventually fell asleep resting her head on his shoulder while he on the other hand brushed his fingers on her cheeks saying goodnight to his love.

~

That was one of her most beautiful memories with William. "I hope you forgive me for the false news that has been spread across the whole of England. I just wish there was someway to let you know that this baby, this child in my womb is ours, William. The memory of our love." said Audrey as she, suddenly fell unconscious in her thoughts of William near the lake, unbeknownst of the fact that she was in the meadows and not at her home.
It was already midnight when she woke up and realised that she was in the meadows but fortunately, was lying on her bed. "What happened?" Asked she as she turned to see Aurora who was putting a wet cloth on her forehead. "oh sister! Thank lord! You had fallen unconscious when Thomas found you in the meadows. We did not what happened until Dr. Darcy from the apothecary came and told us that your baby's condition is worsening." "What?!" cried Audrey as she looked at her womb and caressed her baby with love. "Yes Audrey. You need to take care of yourself or else you might just give the baby a whole lot of pain." said Thomas in concern as he came closer to her with Aurora, both holding her shoulders in their arms as she just desired for only one thing and just one thought crept in her mind.

"Where are you William? Where are you? I need you William my love, this baby needs you. Please come back."