2

PARTY DAY!!
(chapter kind of long🤔🤔)
TW:CHEATING?!? HEARTBREAK idk

you woke up, stretched out your body until your legs stared to shake. You laid there for a little min  before deciding to get up and make breakfast. You put the waffles in the toaster and started to whip up some eggs and bacon. You made some tea to go along side with your meal. You ate in the living room while watching "Big Mouth" You finished eating, cleaned up and washed your dishes. 

You began think of an outfit while packing your things in a bag to get ready at the twins house. you settled between 2 outfits and stuffed them in your bag, You next brushed your teeth and took a shower. You got out, moisturized and did your little routine. Threw on sum sweats and a tee with some crocs and left with your bag in your hand along with some of the party stuff you had put in the fridge.

You hopped in your bigger car bc thats probably what y'all would take to get to the bnb and it had all the party stuff in there. You guys had to get ready early in order to set up everything for the bnb. Before you pulled off you texted Serenity you was on the way.

Serenity 👻

you
now leaving the crib

could you pick up some food for us plsss

you
yea yea what y'all want

chick-fil-a

you
uhh that's type deep but w.e

you put your phone away and headed to chick, you retrieved the food and started making your way to the twins place, with your bag in your lap eating some fries . You called Seyvon. " i'm coming down the block but i need someone to help me bring in the food." You told him. " hurd yu" he replied.

You pulled up to the house and Zakai exited the twins place and pulled up to your car. He helped you with the food and your bag. The two of you walked back to the twins place. Pushing the door open with your back "here y'all fat asses food" you said loud enough for everyone to start running to the door.

They all ran up to you and Zakai, and took the food, they then started rummaging though the bags and switching bags with each other in order to get what was theirs. " no thank you? damn" you said. " thanks" "thank you y/n" they all replied. " yeah ok" you shot back.  After you and everyone ate you lowkey took a nap, but now it was time to get ready.

The girls were getting ready in Serenity's room upstairs and the boys in Seyvon's room downstairs. Everybody had taken there showers and stuff so now it was just time to put on their fits and makeup for the girls.
"so which outfit" you questioned the girls.
" the one on the left" Sarai answered.
"yea left" Serenity nodded in agreement.
You guys started getting ready putting on y'all outfits then heading to the very large vanity mirror Serenity had.

You all began doing your makeup looks, you kept it simple with a pair of lashes, lip gloss w/ brown lip liner, and some highlight around your cheeks, eyes, & nose. Sarai all ready had small minks installed so she just brushed them out with a spoolie, did her eyebrows,adding some foundation to her face and some lipgloss to her lip. And Serenity did a natural beat on her face adding some small falsies. You guys added y'all signature scents as finish touches.

Meanwhile the boys down stairs slid on their clothes. "4s or 1s"  Zakai asked holding up opposite sides of shoe pairs. "4s all day everyday" Kayden responded. Zakai turned his head to Seyvon waiting for an answer "uhh yea 4s" Seyvon commented. Anywayssss they finished getting dressed and drenched them selves in cologne.