09

Connie's Casa 🏠
unedited
smut next chap😧

"sorry mamas" Connie spoke closing the drawer, walking towards you with clothes in his hand. "come on flange yor closed-shit, i'm fucked up change your clothes" Connie said giggling at how bad he was slurring his words. "you need sum water" you mumbled taking the clothes from him. You stood up and lost your balance. "you need sum water little girl" Connie remarked grabbing your arm to help you catch your balance.

" shut up" you rolled your eyes and put on his pair of shorts under your dress you began to pull your dress up to remove it until it got stuck on your shoulders and head since it was a little tight. "help, help me" you whispered from underneath your dress trying to get connie to help.

Connie stopped his changing and turned around meeting you stuck in your dress at which left him laughing uncontrollably. "this funny?.....i look like i'm laughin" you said annoyed. "alright alright i'm comin" Connie said giggling. He walked over to you and began pulling and prodding at your dress to get it off. He finally managed to get it past your shoulders and over your head.

Freeing your eye sight allowing you to lay your eyes on his bare chest, raising your face you and his eyes met. You couldn't even think when you guys' eyes met, your mind would just automatically draw a blank and so would his except that fact that both of you knew you wanted to cherish each other's presence.

You were the first to break eye contact grabbing his shirt to put on. "connieeeeeee"you spoke putting the shirt of your head. "y/n" he replied putting a wife beater over his head. "what's your real name" you asked being curious while sitting on the bed. "connie" he replied putting on his pants. "so not like Constance or Cornelius" you asked smiling at him. "you can call me whatever you want" he responded walking over to you mirroring your happy face. You picked up your phone and went scrolling on insta.

"aweee cute" you said double clicking a post. "lemme see" Connie voiced being nosy.

serenthegreatest   let's go white boyyy !theoriginalcookie   purr we stan

serenthegreatest let's go white boyyy !
theoriginalcookie purr we stan

iiamyn cuteee fr
theoriginalcookie ❤️❤️

trippin4diego feeling like a proud father 👍🏾
     theoriginalcookie 👉🏽🚪

"can't believe Armin got himself a girl" connie said giggling. "Stop playin with my son armin" you said continuing to scroll.