013

🌅Nx Dᴀʏ
🌞10:35ᴀᴍ
📍y/n house

"Wake up ugly" you shouted over serenity.
"bitch-"
"aht aht you want this food or not" you cut her off as you waved the plate in front of her face.

"oh ok" you told her as she stayed quiet taking the plate.

"yea but i got plans today so yk.." You told her walking away.

"are you asking me to leave?!?" She gasped dropping he fork, grabbing her shirt like she had an heart attack.

"yes" you whispered lowly eating your cereal.

"bitch i'm bouta cry, what fucking plans" Serenity offendedly spoke.

"connie said he taking me out" you replied with it bit of sarcastic cockiness.

"OH so your leaving me for a niggaaas, just like cookie, no no that's fine, just forget little o' me" She said shaking her head.

"why don't you just hit up one of ya hoes" you suggested.

"ehh ill think about it" she sighed.

" i gotta figure out what to wear though he ain't tell me where we going" you thought about how vague he was.

TIME SKIP 1:30ᴘᴍ

Serenity sooner or later left even though she didn't want to and you began thinking of an outfit to wear skimming through your clothes.

You were now getting ready to go in the shower and clean up. You decided to do a Carmel scent today, so using your caramel scented body wash, lotion, and perfume, to get ready.

Putting on simple fit since he said not to go crazy and you didn't feel like it either, You slid on your clothes leaving your hair and face for last.

Springer😮‍💨

what's ya address

734 E....... (blah blah blah)

aii i'm leave soon

mhm

You put braids in a mid ponytail, with a side swoop and laid your edges. Going on to your face you put on some short lash strips, a little bit of black eyeliner on the top of your eye and your waterline to match your out fit, finishing it off with sone lip gloss.

Connie had texted you he was outside, so your grabbed your purse and headed out extremely excited.

Connie honked noticing you outside looking for his car. You heard and headed towards his all black car with red iridescent rims that reflected the sunlight, the grills matching with the same color.

"damnnn your car nice" You spoke opening the car door and sitting in the passenger seat.

Inhaling 2 different scents weed and strawberries, Strawberries from his air fresheners that was hooked on a couple of the ac vents and weed from... weed.